Windows 10: Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

Discus and support Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Picture password is a feature introduced in Windows OS that allows you to create three different gestures on any image of your choice and use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 12, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Picture sign-on not available

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please consider the following scenarios in which the picture sign-on option will not be available.

Scenario 1: If you have a local user account without Password, you may not get the Picture password and Pin appeared under Sign-in option, or these 2 options are greyed out.

Scenario 2: The computer is joined in the Domain, Both local account and Domain account has the PIN sign-in option grey out.

Group policy as below control this settings, you have to enable it to get this option worked again. Please follow below.

• Press Windows key + R from keyboard and type in gpedit.msc to open Group Policy.
    • Navigate to the following path:

Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Logon
      and select Turn on pin sign-in

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

Signing into Windows 10 password error...

Following your instructions is fine as far as reaching the word "Add" - the only choice here, on my screen, is to use a picture instead of a password or pin. Once "add" is clicked I get a full screen picture of a flower - no reference at all to change from
    password to pin.

JohnWaring, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

1. Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Picture password sign

2. Missing password option in Windows 10 sign-in options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing password option in Windows 10 sign-in options.: These are the only 'options' I have. Why can't I sign in with my microsoft password? I just had my hard drive replace and windows reinstalled. My windows password and pin still work but why don't I have the option to sign in with a password anymore?...
  3. Missing picture password option in sign-in options windows 10, it doesn't showing up !!!!!...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing picture password option in sign-in options windows 10, it doesn't showing up !!!!!...: When i reset'ed my laptop a week ago this problem is appearing and some glitches are also comming like , screen is blinking when i'm working , and it stops responding for some time ........and many issues , please help me with this issue [ATTACH]...
  4. No Password option available to sign in device.

No Password option available to sign in device.: I just got a new HP Slimline desktop computer and finished setting it up. When I go to sign in for it, I see the PIN number which I set up, but no Password option. Is there a way I can set up a Password option?...
  5. sign in option with password and picture not available in settings! please help me....

sign in option with password and picture not available in settings! please help me....: I don't know what happened, at first i was logged into a microsoft account on my device, but I don't really know if it's my microsoft or local account, but I remember it was a microsoft outlook account. then after I installed windows again what happened was after I logged...
  6. No option to sign in with password

No option to sign in with password: Hi ALl, I only get the options to sign in to my laptop are fingerprint scanner and the pin. the option for entering the password used to come but doesnt come any more. any help?...
  7. missing picture password option in sign-in options window, does not appear to exist! PLEASE...

missing picture password option in sign-in options window, does not appear to exist! PLEASE...: I recently reset my pc back to factory default... Before doing this I was able to use picture password as my sign-in option but now, that option is no longer available to me and this poses a big issue for me, personally. When I go to the sign-in option window, this is the...
  8. Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available

Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available: After joining the Windows Insider Program, I updated Windows and the Picture Password option is no longer shown. This is by far the best option to sign in when in tablet mode, and I would love to get it back. I can provide build details if needed. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option

Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option: Windows 10 20H1 2004, picture password not show in sign-in option, plz help me. thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-picture-password-not-show-in-sign/07148517-6c67-4a30-b4a1-9a4e0d027699
  10. Windows Sign-In option not available

Windows Sign-In option not available: [ATTACH] Please have a look to the attached screenshot, why this user can't sign-in by using other options? Sign-In option is just not there and I have tried reinstalling bio-metric driver and also tried updating windows and running sfc scan and creating pin and...