Windows 10: Picture password won't let me log in

Discus and support Picture password won't let me log in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by littlemissemilie, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Picture password won't let me log in

I recently owned a few different laptops Lenovo Yoga L13, Lenovo Yoga 9i, etc., with which I always used the Picture password option with no issues.I just got a Dell 7420, and I can set up the Picture password just fine, however when I go to log in, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't tell me that my password is wrong or anything, it just... does nothing. I tried changing the picture, changing the gestures, redoing it, restarting, to no avail. After I restart, I put in the gestures and it looks like it will let me in I see the little thinking circle, but then again, it does nothing.Any way

:)

littlemissemilie, Aug 17, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Picture password won't let me log in

Since a recent update the PC now requires a password to log in.

I have tried Windows Key - netplwiz and unchecked "users must use password...."

There are no other users shown in the listing.

I use my Windows account as my log in which is also the administrator account.

Also on restart the lock screen shows - pretty picture and no taskbar. I have to press spacebar to release that and then it shows my account and requires a password input.

carrotmuseum, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Picture password won't let me log in

1. Picture password won't let me log in - Similar Threads - Picture password won't

2. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  3. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  4. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  6. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password won't let me in: Because I was not able to access Windows, I changed my password again and again and again. Still no luck. This is at the Windows log -in screen when I boot up. It works with my other computers though....
  7. Password won't let me in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me log in: Hello, for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.". I'm not sure how to fix this... [ATTACH]...
  9. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  10. Let me log in without a password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Let me log in without a password: I don't want to be have to enter a password every time I open my computer. It's a desktop, no one is going to steal it. A password is useless. Just let me remove it without using a local account/adding a new account. There was a automatic log in that I had set up, but it is...