Windows 10: Picture Password

Discus and support Picture Password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where is my picture password? It seems to no longer be available after my last update Windows 11 Home v22h2. First it was disabling the ability to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul S.Lynch, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Picture Password

Where is my picture password? It seems to no longer be available after my last update Windows 11 Home v22h2. First it was disabling the ability to move the toolbar. Now you have removed Picture Passwords. Why do you keep removing simple yet beneficial setting options? You should reinstate both!

:)

Paul S.Lynch, Jun 26, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Picture Password

Picture Password is dithered

Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• What happens when you click on Add option from the settings page?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Are you using Microsoft account credentials to login into your PC?

Method 1: This seems to be a temporary issue, I suggest you to reboot the PC and check if you are able to set the picture password.

Method 2: If the issue persist, convert the Microsoft account to a Local account and back to Microsoft account and check if you are able to set the picture password:

Step 1: To convert to local account, follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on Windows 10.
    • Click Start and then PC settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.
    • Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.
    • Type in a Username, Password, and
      Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.

Step 2: To switch back to Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• On the newly converted Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.
    • Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.
    • Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password, and click Next.
    • Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.
    • Click Switch.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us with the answers to the above questions to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Picture Password

1. Picture Password - Similar Threads - Picture Password

2. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password: I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-remember-my-picture-password-but-i-forgot-my/00f9e01e-c925-49f9-b8f0-2baf927dcd3a
  3. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password: I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-remember-my-picture-password-but-i-forgot-my/00f9e01e-c925-49f9-b8f0-2baf927dcd3a
  4. I remember my picture password but I forgot my text password, how can I get my text password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Picture Password Login not available after 23H2 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Password Login not available after 23H2 upgrade.: Hello,We recently upgraded all our domain users to 23H2 build of Windows 11, and now the picture password is no longer available.Through inTune we have the "Turn off picture password sign-in" set to "disabled".In the registry, the BlockPicturePassword exists with a value of...
  6. Picture Password Login not available after 23H2 upgrade.

Picture Password Login not available after 23H2 upgrade.: Hello,We recently upgraded all our domain users to 23H2 build of Windows 11, and now the picture password is no longer available.Through inTune we have the "Turn off picture password sign-in" set to "disabled".In the registry, the BlockPicturePassword exists with a value of...
  7. My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in...: hello,My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in here to reduce my 100% desk usage.my laptop was very slow, I came in this Microsoft forum to find a solution, I follow the instruction to stop anti-malware and other stuff in...
  8. My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in...

My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in...: hello,My PIN, Password, picture login, ..etc. stopped working after I follow some instruction in here to reduce my 100% desk usage.my laptop was very slow, I came in this Microsoft forum to find a solution, I follow the instruction to stop anti-malware and other stuff in...
  9. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  10. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...