Windows 10: Picture path on sceen background.

Discus and support Picture path on sceen background. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am displaying my pictures as desktop backgrounds. Is there any way I can display the file path of he picture as it is being displayed so I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidChant1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Picture path on sceen background.

I am displaying my pictures as desktop backgrounds. Is there any way I can display the file path of he picture as it is being displayed so I can find it later?

:)

DavidChant1, Feb 20, 2019

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Picture path on sceen background.

personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Picture path on sceen background.

1. Picture path on sceen background. - Similar Threads - Picture path sceen

2. Background pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Background pictures: When I boot up my computer, at the sign on page various background pictures appear. Some times I would like to keep some of the pictures for desktop pictures. Where would I find them and how might I download them? I am running Windows 10 - 64bit. Thank you....
  3. Background pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background pictures: When I boot up my computer, at the sign on page various background pictures appear. Some times I would like to keep some of the pictures for desktop pictures. Where would I find them and how might I download them? I am running Windows 10 - 64bit. Thank you....
  4. Background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background picture: I'm trying to set a picture as a background screen, and nothing works. The display resolution and the picture size are the same 1920/1080. When I choose the fill option it shows only the top side of the picture with a zoom, if I choose to center it shows the whole picture but...
  5. Background pictures

Background pictures: My background picture was gone this morning, I went to personalize under slideshow browse selected the folder with my pictures and it show nothing. went to the file folder and looked into pictures and my pictures are there. I tried different folders same thing folder is there...
  6. Background picture

Background picture: There is a text box inside my background pictures. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-picture/57652c88-28a2-4335-88d1-643159511065
  7. background pictures

background pictures: I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same screen resolution size as it says in settings and that didn't help I just want to know how to fix this issue?...
  8. background pictures

background pictures: I want to have two pictures tiled side by side as my background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-pictures/c47c0dfa-a3e3-48c2-b685-e671feeb6f24
  9. Background pictures

Background pictures: Hi On Win 10, I've chosen my own background pictures (slideshow), but it keep on reverting back to the default setting of windows own selected pictures (picture). Where is this picture folder located in order to delete these pictures - not my cup of tea at all! or how...
  10. Background Picture

Background Picture: Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you. 8133