Windows 10: Picture/photos

Discus and support Picture/photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer. I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer. With six kids, I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrunsFamily, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Picture/photos

I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer.

I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer.

With six kids, I can't go through 40,000 pictures six times.

I want to go through them one time and move them into their own folders, then I want to move them onto flash drives and delete them AT THE SAME TIME so I don't have to go back through all 40,000 and delete.

How can I do this?

:)

BrunsFamily, Mar 24, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Picture/photos

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Picture/photos

1. Picture/photos - Similar Threads - Picture photos

2. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  3. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  4. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  5. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  6. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  7. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  8. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  9. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  10. How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?: In windows 10, when I open the first two image one by one, the Photos App will fully open the second image on top of the first one in the windows. However, when I open the third image, instead of doing what it did like the second image, the third photo will not be fully...