Windows 10: Picture Preview not working properly.

Discus and support Picture Preview not working properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, First I want to say I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I wasn't sure about it, if not the case, then move it to a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArlandrioFF, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Picture Preview not working properly.

Hi,

First I want to say I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I wasn't sure about it, if not the case, then move it to a proper sub-forum.
    Second, I apologize for the next image being in Spanish, it's my main language.

Ok, to summarize my problem, every time I want to upload a image to say Facebook or Imgur (for sharing) I usually check with a Quick Preview (in the context menu) to see if it is the right picture. Now, when I do that, Windows asks me to select a program to open with. I use Picasa 3 for that, so naturally I pick it and then I click the checkbox to save it. The thing is that doesn't save and every time I check again it asks me again what program I'd like to use. It's really annoying, is there a fix for it? Also, Picasa 3 is set as the default picture viewer.

Picture Preview not working properly. [​IMG]

I'm yet to find a tutorial about this. If someone else have the same problem, please comment and share your ideas on it.

PS: I apologize for any mistake when writing this.

:)

ArlandrioFF, Aug 31, 2015

2. How do I get Windows Photo Viewer to work

This is really NOT what people are complaining about.

Say you are in Email or Facebook and want to upload a picture.

EXAMPLE:

Window 7 click on upload a picture browse pops up and you click a picture then right click to preview that picture.

Window 10 click on upload a picture browse pop up and you click on picture and see a small useless preview off to side you can not read or see properly. To see it better you need additional steps of ALT + P to pull up Default picture preview.

So I think Windows 10 SUCKS!

It is less User Friendly and requires more clicks and more work to do the same thing Windows 7 did with less clicks!

RichardGilbertson, Aug 31, 2015
  3. Sbow12345 Win User
    Why is Cortana not working properly on Dev Preview?

It's not just The drive command, it's weather and everything else. Cortana isn't working on this phone. I've used Nokia reset tool in the past. I tried on this phone but it keeps telling me it can't read data on phone. Tried several times on two different
    computers.

Sbow12345, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Picture Preview not working properly.

1. Picture Preview not working properly. - Similar Threads - Picture Preview working

2. Windows 11 taskbar preview not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar preview not working properly: The taskbar preview is not working as it should when hovering over an element in the task bar. This is better explained with pictures. 1. Behavior of the taskbar preview when there's an active window where the preview should be. 2. Behavior of the taskbar preview after...
  3. Windows 11 taskbar preview not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taskbar preview not working properly: The taskbar preview is not working as it should when hovering over an element in the task bar. This is better explained with pictures. 1. Behavior of the taskbar preview when there's an active window where the preview should be. 2. Behavior of the taskbar preview after...
  4. Pictures do not print properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures do not print properly: Greetings Everyone I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem that just appeared and I cannot seem to fix. On Friday, when printing multiple pictures, the print outs just changed from a full image to only part of the image. Usually top and bottom sections and no middle...
  5. Pictures wont show previews

Pictures wont show previews: If anyone else has that problem and has tried fixing it by deleting the cashe of thumbnails and by unchecking the "never show thumbnails, only icons" box. Maybe you could try selecting all the pics that dont show the preview, rotate all of them to the left, this made mine...
  6. My lockscreen picture is not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My lockscreen picture is not working properly: my lockscreen wallpaper may not work properly for 20 days. please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lockscreen-picture-is-not-working-properly/141457fe-7e4f-435e-a253-2c90b75311bf
  7. picture preview refuses to work even after a reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    picture preview refuses to work even after a reset: picture preview shows no preview in file explorer, file explorer crashes when i hover over "open with", when i go to apps and features it crashes and sometime my taskbar even glithes out. i tried running the sfc command and it came back with nothing and i had norton search...
  8. Icons in preview pane of pictures

Icons in preview pane of pictures: I've recently purchased a Dell laptop. I uploaded my photos onto it from my hard drive. The one drive app was also on the laptop. The pictures for some reason linked to the one drive, the one drive filled up and then I no longer had the preview pane on my pics. Initially...
  9. Picture preview does not work

Picture preview does not work: I just switched to a surface pro 6 from my pro 3 and now all my pictures have an icon instead of preview... YES I have checked and unchecked all that apply to picture preview. No matter what I do - nothing changes. I work with images all day long and now I can't see them - so...
  10. Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode: [img] Skype Preview is the second Windows 10 in-box app to add support for the new Compact Overlay feature that is coming in the Creators Update. (The first was Movies & TV.) Microsoft revealed that it would be adding Compact Overlay to the Creators Update in February,...