Windows 10: Picture profile on Xbox One

Discus and support Picture profile on Xbox One in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why I cannot change my picture profile anymore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaolaMagana, May 10, 2020.

1. Picture profile on Xbox One

Why I cannot change my picture profile anymore?

:)

PaolaMagana, May 10, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture

Hi Abramelin72,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change Game picture.

I suggest you to refer this Xbox Article to
    Change Xbox 360 gamer profile settings

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, May 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon Xbox

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, May 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Picture profile on Xbox One

Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Picture profile on Xbox One

1. Picture profile on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Picture profile Xbox

2. Outlook Profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Profile picture: for some users i see the profile picture and for others i don't... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-profile-picture/33586575-0ec5-4127-b261-5e7647dda8e6
  3. Xbox one

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox one: My child has his account/profile set up for xbox one using my email address as he wasn’t old enough to have his own email address. However, he now has his own email address and i want to move his xbox account to his email without losing any of his game data/history. How can...
  4. Profile Picture

Profile Picture: I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the administrator...
  5. Deleting profile picture

Deleting profile picture: Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back. The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture...
  6. Profile picture not updating

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile picture not updating: Hey guys...I changed my profile pic in Outlook and on my windows 10 PC it's setup to sync..it's still the old picture...usually it uodates...any ideas? 135086
  7. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  8. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  9. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  10. Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture: Some of my older Xbox Live PC games like Bejewled and Taptiles have my old 360 avatar on it. It looks like a black gas mask wearing type of thing. I have no idea how to change it because when i open the xbox on windows 10 its my new avatar, i dont know how to get back to that...