Windows 10: Picture profile on Xbox One

Discus and support Picture profile on Xbox One in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why I cannot change my picture profile anymore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaolaMagana, May 10, 2020.

1. Picture profile on Xbox One

Why I cannot change my picture profile anymore?

:)

PaolaMagana, May 10, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture

Hi Abramelin72,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Change Game picture.

I suggest you to refer this Xbox Article to
    Change Xbox 360 gamer profile settings

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, May 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon Xbox

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, May 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Picture profile on Xbox One

Xbox Ambassadors profile Specializations coming soon

Source: Specializations are coming soon | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Picture profile on Xbox One

1. Picture profile on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Picture profile Xbox

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  4. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  5. profile picture

profile picture: After formatting my device profile picture not appear in account info while it look account sign in & microsoft community online forum . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/5cef6fc7-8aa5-44ad-88c4-25e409fccded
  6. Profile Picture

Profile Picture: I have 2 profile pictures on my PC. I followed all of the steps, there are no other accounts on my PC. There is only my photo in accounts pictures and I attempted to reset to default picture. That didn't work either. I also have a local account above the administrator...
  7. Profile pictures

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile pictures: I have a problem removing profile pictures. They are attached to every incoming and outgoing e-mail.I want them all removed.T trying to remove for 1 month. Did not give permission to attach pictures....
  8. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile Picture: Me Again,I may be missing something but how do I add a picture to my profile? 131914
  9. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774
  10. Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Xbox 360 Profile Picture: Some of my older Xbox Live PC games like Bejewled and Taptiles have my old 360 avatar on it. It looks like a black gas mask wearing type of thing. I have no idea how to change it because when i open the xbox on windows 10 its my new avatar, i dont know how to get back to that...