Windows 10: PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

Discus and support PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Galaxy A51 Samsung Android phone, it is new to me and it takes excellent pictures. When I transfer these pictures to my Lenovo Lap Top,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cheri McMahon, Aug 5, 2020.

1. PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

I have a Galaxy A51 Samsung Android phone, it is new to me and it takes excellent pictures. When I transfer these pictures to my Lenovo Lap Top, window 10 pro the picture seems to be "grainy" The appearance seems like it looks like the DPI setting is to low on the phone and too high on the lap top. These are mostly pictures of some amazing flower pictures I took about 1,000 +

Please help.

:)

Cheri McMahon, Aug 5, 2020

2. Transferring pictures from phone

METHOD 1

If there are 'ordinary' pictures and not professional must have original quality photos, install the Google Photos app on your phone. Then set it to backup all the photos on the phone to the net. If you ever need one of those photos, log into Google (via a web browser) and there you are. You can remove the photos from the phone at this point. Google Photos storage is unlimited.

METHOD 2

This is what Try3 was suggesting --

If this doesn't work, look up your specific phone

The Pool Man, Aug 5, 2020
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Transferring pictures from phone

I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device .

Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer please?

ICIT2LOL, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

Transferring pictures from phone

And is it Android or Chrome [post #5]?

Denis

Try3, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top

1. PIcture Quality when transferred from phone to lap top - Similar Threads - PIcture Quality transferred

2. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  3. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  4. Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top: I will be getting a new laptop and i would like my software of microsoft office and also all my benefits of Microsofrt 365 to be transfered into my new lap top. can this be done? and how?...
  5. Transferring pictures from phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring pictures from phone: I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device . Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer...
  6. sync phone hp lap top

sync phone hp lap top: sync phone to hp lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-phone-hp-lap-top/56c46ea9-ed95-4da7-95f9-c559f35cfa92
  7. Transfer Picture to Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer Picture to Phone: Can I transfer pictures from my Desktop using Win 10 to my LG Android phone? I know there must be a way, just have not figured out how to do it? Can you show or tell me how? 66 y/o retired airline captain, used to build my own computers in the '90s. Now all feel is lost...
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12
  10. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...