Windows 10: Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices.

Discus and support Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently saved a family picture that my wife sent me via text. I saved the image to my iphone and now I noticed my laptop at home, pc at home, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarmineBurdi, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices.

I recently saved a family picture that my wife sent me via text. I saved the image to my iphone and now I noticed my laptop at home, pc at home, and pc at work all have that same image as the desktop backround. How and who did that? It's nice but I prefer to know how that happens.

:)

CarmineBurdi, Nov 5, 2018

2. Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices.

I recently saved a family picture that my wife sent me via text. I saved the image to my iphone and now I noticed my laptop at home, pc at home, and pc at work all have that same image as the desktop backround. How and who did that? It's nice but I
    prefer to know how that happens.

CarmineBurdi, Nov 6, 2018
  3. NevilleV1 Win User
    edit choose your picture in personalization by deleting unwanted image

I want to delete a picture from the windows 10 "choose your picture" list in personalization list without having to keep loading a new backround until the target image is replaced.

NevilleV1, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices.

Cant save pictures from browser to phone

Hello
    Matteo

The default browser of the Windows 10 Mobile operating system is Microsoft Edge. Here are the steps on how one can save pictures via the said browser:

• Open the image that you wanted to save by tapping on it.
    • Once the image is open, tap and hold it about two to three seconds and the contextual menu will appear.
    • Tap Save picture on the contextual menu to save the image.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Joe Men, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices.

1. Picture saved on phone magically became backround desktop image on 3 devices. - Similar Threads - Picture saved phone

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!: Recently purchased Lenovo ThinkBook laptop, that came with Win10 Pro. Noticed that whenever I find an interesting image, picture, photo, doc, etc. while on Google Search, and I click "save". The saved item doesn't show up in the usual folders as in old PCs I had as these...
  4. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  5. saving picture to desktop from paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving picture to desktop from paint: What does it mean in Paint when it says I will lose any transparency if I save? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-picture-to-desktop-from-paint/13c880f9-b5b5-430c-83c6-f477e24ba15d
  6. Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!

in Windows 10 Support
    Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!: Hello, I had not saved an image for a week or two, and suddenly a) I can no longer download any images from Google, Bing etc. I invariably get the message "Web Browser could not save the picture", and when I click on the file it says "It looks like we don't support this file...
  7. What is todays Windows Login backround picture?

What is todays Windows Login backround picture?: The login image today is amazing. It is five statue heads in front of what looks like Vietnamese or Tunisian ruins all reflected in a body of water with a sunset sky in the background. I would love to know where this is? Cant seem to screenshot it.....
  8. Saved image desktop backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved image desktop backgrounds: What is the directory in Windows 10 in which a selected image (after being applied to desktop background) is saved? 15565
  9. Saving pictures from google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures from google images: When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry. Thank you 70282
  10. Some pictures saved onto desktop not showing on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Some pictures saved onto desktop not showing on desktop: Hello all, need some help please. My problem: Using the Windows Snipping Tool, I save a screen shot as jpg file on my desktop. However, after saving, the jpg file does not show on desktop, although it DID in fact save it on desktop because I see it through file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant get a desktop backround picture on windows 10