Windows 10: Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone.

Discus and support Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, this problem has long track:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PE7, Jul 14, 2020.

1. PE7
    PE7 Win User

Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone.

Hello,

this problem has long track:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ile-size/99679f88-9ab3-4939-9996-6c6d3c0a3e37https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-4-gb-to/aaee53ec-ff99-4327-81dd-b755534412cf

is what I've found, however, no solution or verdict that there is no solution are available. Clearly, zip/Unzip has nothing to do about the issue.

This time, I was copying files from phone to folder specifically created for these photos/videos. Nothing indicated possible failure to copy, probably, there were some duplicate files already on PC, but Replace/Skip always worked in Windows Explorer.
    As it happens, I've deleted files on phone before I have spot this failure.

Unflagging "Compress contents to save disk space" if "Advanced..." folder properties only led to disk losing all the space.

Is there any method/tool that can help restore this files or they are just plain lost due to some system failure?

Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone. 38dda88a-40e3-4880-b48e-c0ab7ea3ec6d?upload=true.png

:)

2. font size in edge too big

after upgrade windows phone 10, font size in Microsoft edge got too big and there is no option to change.

how can I change?

Farhoud Khoshnoud, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows Photo Viewer can't open pictures copied from phone

After updating my laptop to Windows 10 I copied many pictures (of JPEG format) from my phone to my laptop. When I try to open them I get the following message:

I can't view them at all. All I can see is the cloud image on each icon.

I tried right-click and have tried opening with every option available. I've even downloaded several apps to assist, but nothing seems to work.

How can I open these pictures?

Mandy De Silva, Jul 14, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Transferring pictures from phone

Thanks for all the replies folks and the YouTube as suggested by The Pool Man worked perfectly. I think I shall also get a Blutooth dongle too as suggested by Callender so at least I have access to my pics on the phone.

NB The pics open in Paint is there any way of just opening the pics in the format they are on the phone please?

ICIT2LOL, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Picture shows too big size and can't be opened after copying from the phone. - Similar Threads - Picture shows too

2. CMD window size is always too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD window size is always too big: Every time I open CMD, or a script that uses it, it always appears in a large window, when it's not necessary... It even fills up my 15.6 inch screen, almost completelyAnyone know a fix for it? I already tried the cascade windows option, and pressing control and closing the...
  3. Games size too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games size too big: So I wanted to download a game and for eg lets take the game "hollow knight" for now. So I searched up its size on steam and it said that its 3.5 gb something and when i went to xbox app the download size is 7gb can someone explain why?...
  4. Text size too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size too big: I have windows 10, and all of a sudden all of the text is way too big. The settings say that the text is normal size but i used to be able to read the entire name of things like the names of icons on the desktop and all the text on the file explorer. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. My font size is way too big

My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  6. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  7. Corrupted files/size far too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files/size far too big: [ATTACH] Help - I copied my images from phone to laptop. Now the folder is showing astronomical sizes, and all files are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-filessize-far-too-big/9a0a7d33-859c-43c3-8150-4c67861c66ae"
  8. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. Picture too big for TV monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Picture too big for TV monitor: I'm trying to hook up a 32" Emerson TV as monitor to a Windows 10 computer using HDMI. There is not a video card as such—it is the graphics included on the Intel chip. The picture is too big for the screen. The first column of icons on the desktop is barely visible and...