Windows 10: picture shuffling in photo viewer

Discus and support picture shuffling in photo viewer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by muhammadshaban, Oct 15, 2019.

1. picture shuffling in photo viewer

hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture open from beginning and 2nd center and 3rd from end from folder. i tried a lot but no solution i found on internet. i hope your team must solve this problem. thanks and regards

:)

muhammadshaban, Oct 15, 2019

2. Windows photo viewer cant stop shuffling

After windows update from 8 to 10, windows photo viewer gone crazy. In full screen mode, even if i dont (right) click the shuffle option photo viewer keeps shuffling files and sometimes follows the order of the folder. I installed latest card drivers but
    nothing.

I use windows photo viewer for years and its features work fine for me.

Anyone any idea or another software with the same features.

MariosPaparizos, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Shuffle Screen Saver pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you checked the Shuffle option in Screen saver settings? If you haven't, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key, type Change screen saver
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Settings, next to Photos.
    • Put a check mark next to shuffle pictures and click on
      Save.
    • Click Apply and OK to save the settings.

Hope this helps you. Post us back if you need further assistance. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 15, 2019
  4. picture shuffling in photo viewer

Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

picture shuffling in photo viewer

1. picture shuffling in photo viewer - Similar Threads - picture shuffling photo

2. Pictures won't shuffle or sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures won't shuffle or sequence: All of a sudden my background pics stopped sequencing from my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-wont-shuffle-or-sequence/8828f97b-a174-4583-a58a-19d1d2d847d8
  3. Pictures won't shuffle or sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures won't shuffle or sequence: All of a sudden my background pics stopped sequencing from my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-wont-shuffle-or-sequence/8828f97b-a174-4583-a58a-19d1d2d847d8
  4. Pictures won't shuffle or sequence

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture

Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture: lMy new laptop has 8GB RAM, an 11th gen Core i5 CPU, and nothing else is running other than File Explorer. However, if I open another picture in the same folder, enable Slide Show, this file will display without issue. Other image viewing apps [Photos - which I cannot STAND],...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  7. opening pictures with closen apps photo viewers

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening pictures with closen apps photo viewers: Hi there, I have an issue here. When i dubble klick on a photo jpg, normaly an app activates photo viewer and you can view the photo. But here i only get the popup screen to choose your app before the photo will displayed When i choose the app i want, and saving it,...
  8. Windows photo viewer skips some pictures

Windows photo viewer skips some pictures: I am using the default photo viewer on Windows 10. I have been looking through thousands of photos. They are in folders in My Pictures, with about 400-1500 per folder. Especially with the bigger folders, it will show the first few photos fine, but eventually it will skip a...
  9. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  10. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 photo viewer with shuffle