Windows 10: Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

Discus and support Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have 3 monitors. when doing the screensaver with them in a line with my main monitor in the middle and the other two on either side and the other two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewHastings, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

i have 3 monitors. when doing the screensaver with them in a line with my main monitor in the middle and the other two on either side and the other two extending from the main monitor the screensaver seems to work....ok. the bubbles and texts(ie digital clock) span correctly, if i do a photo slideshow it only shows on the main...not ideal but ok. NOW i moved monitor two above 1 and three, mostly over 3 and slightly over 1, connected them and the mouse passes across the 3 correctly as i have them mounted on my desk, BUT....the screensaver text does not, it is like the top monitor is actually below and the text doesn't go up and down, only side to side, bubbles almost act correct but not quite, but the big issue is the slideshow. the pics only show on the monitor on the top and only a small fraction, the rest of the picture is out in la la land and not visible at all to one side of the top monitor(which is monitor 2) and show no where else, monitors 1 and 3 remain blank. NOTHING i've tried resolves the issue.

***Modified the title from screen saver***

***Thread moved from Windows 10 / Windows Settings***

:)

MatthewHastings, Jan 4, 2019

2. windows 10 and want the photo collection (multiple pictures) as the screen saver

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Yes, you can try to set the multiple pictures as screen saver. Follow the below steps to set the multiple pictures as screen saver.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Change screen saver in the search bar and click on Change Screen saver (Control panel) from the search bar results.

• Select the Photos from the
      Screen saver drop down menu on Screen saver settings window.

• Now, Photos screen saver settings pop up will open.

• Click on Browse from
      Use pictures from to select the pictures.

• Click on save
      button.

• Click on Apply
      and OK buttons and close the screen save r settings window.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 4, 2019
  3. How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple monitors. I want to see family photos on both monitors, as my slideshow.

Relatedly, I used to use Picasa, which shows a slideshow on both monitors (2 different images at once on 2 screens, and both switch to different photos at the same time every minute). However, Picasa isn't being supported by Google anymore, so I'm looking
    for the same functionality from Windows 10 native application or else from a third-party supported application.

NancyinCommunity, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

Screen saver slideshow for Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open Screen Saver Settings by clicking on the start button and entering
      Screen saver in the search box.
    • Under Screen saver, tap or click
      Photos
    • To change one or more of the screen saver settings, tap or click
      Settings
      , and then do one or more of the following:
    • To change the speed of the slide show, tap or click the list next to
      Slide show speed
      (it will give three options Slow, Medium and Fast) select accordingly.
    • If you want the photos to appear in a random order, select the
      Shuffle pictures
      check box.
    • Tap or click Save to save the setting changes you made. Then tap or click
      OK in the Screen Saver Settings
      dialog box.

For additional information refer to the link below:

How to use screen savers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-screen-savers

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

1. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Picture slideshow screen

2. Windows 11 Pro - Screen Saver across multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Screen Saver across multiple monitors: Hi,Seems like this cannot be done when using Photos for screensavers. No matter where I look, I find the same instructions, and they do not work. The photos only show on my "main" monitor but not on the others. Is there a fix to this now?...
  3. Windows 11 Pro - Screen Saver across multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro - Screen Saver across multiple monitors: Hi,Seems like this cannot be done when using Photos for screensavers. No matter where I look, I find the same instructions, and they do not work. The photos only show on my "main" monitor but not on the others. Is there a fix to this now?...
  4. Screen saver slideshow misses pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver slideshow misses pictures: Why does the screen saver slide-show keep missing pictures from my pictures folder. I have one folder containing multiple pictures approx. 33. However, the screen saver picks up only 10 pictures for the slideshow. To reiterate, all the pictures are of the same format and all...
  5. Screen Savers on multiple screens

Screen Savers on multiple screens: In Windows 10 I have been unable to run screen savers on both of my monitors at the same time as I used to in Windows 7. Is there way to do this and if so, how?...
  6. Slideshow screen saver not working in Windows 10

Slideshow screen saver not working in Windows 10: The slideshow works OK when you preview it in the Screen Saver Settings dialogue but when you apply and OK it and the time comes, the screen just goes black. What am I doing wrong?...
  7. Slideshow Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Slideshow Screen Saver: Windows 10. I have a bizarre situation. I just installed a brand new computer monitor. I wanted to see what my slideshow would look like. I spent years with Windows 7, and do not like most of the changes in 10, they make it hard to do something like setting up a slideshow....
  8. How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

How run slideshow on multiple monitors?: How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple monitors. I want to see family photos on both monitors, as my slideshow. Relatedly, I used to use Picasa, which shows a slideshow...
  9. Screen saver slideshow

Screen saver slideshow: Why don't ALL of my pictures play in my slideshow in screensaver mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-slideshow/8758d3d4-a976-41eb-a6bc-e30c3e1a12fe
  10. setup a screen saver slideshow

setup a screen saver slideshow: I am using the April 2018 upgrade to Windows 10 and have lost my slideshow. How can I set up a new one????? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/setup-a-screen-saver-slideshow/56616909-4878-4232-b5f9-9864d5ca3b18

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screen saver multiple monitors

2. windows 10 screensaver multiple monitor

3. screensaver on two monitors windows 10

4. windows screensaver multiple monitors,
  5. screen saver slideshow windows 10,
  6. multiple monitor screensaver windows 10,
  7. windows 10 screen saver with two screens,
  8. windows 10 slideshow multiple monitors,
  9. windows 10 screen saver multiple screens,
  10. multiple screen savers windows 10,
  11. windows 10 screen saver two displays,