Windows 10: picture viewer does not show 5x7 as an available paper size

Discus and support picture viewer does not show 5x7 as an available paper size in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Epson Artisan 750 photo printer. When I load 4x6 photo paper, everything is fine. When I replace the 4x6 paper with 5x7 paper in the photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by homey16, Sep 17, 2019.

1. homey16 Win User

picture viewer does not show 5x7 as an available paper size

I have an Epson Artisan 750 photo printer. When I load 4x6 photo paper, everything is fine. When I replace the 4x6 paper with 5x7 paper in the photo tray, the Windows Photo Viewer does not offer 5 x 7 as an available paper size, and when I select the closest available size from the paper size dropdown "4 x 6 in (photo tray)" then select 5x7 as the photo size, it tells me it wont fit on the paper, even though I have 5 x 7 paper loaded. How do I get this windows software to show the actual 5 x 7 as an available paper size?

:)

homey16, Sep 17, 2019

2. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 17, 2019
  3. LynByars Win User
    Paper sizes

I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore)
    With my old program, I could print poster sizes 11 x 17 and 13 x 20. These options are no longer available when I using Photoshop. Any suggestions for adding paper sizes to the dropdown list?

LynByars, Sep 17, 2019
  4. HairyFool Win User

How to Print 2 5x7 pictures on one sheet of 8x10 paper using Windows 10

Use Explorer to navigate to the file location, set the file list to show the pictures then Ctrl/Shift + click to select the images you want to print.

Right click and select Print from the context menu, this will show the older print menu where you can define the paper size (A4) and the number of photos per page.

HairyFool, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. picture viewer does not show 5x7 as an available paper size - Similar Threads - picture viewer does

2. Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection: Custom sizes are not showing when I try to send a print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-paper-size-does-not-appear-in-printer/114c6123-9edb-4ef6-a875-038ee75f2e0d
  3. Printer paper size not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer paper size not available: Last week I was able to print on 13x19 paper no problem using my Epson WF7720 printer, however this week the paper size has disappeared from the List of options, I have read many forums and guides on how to solve this issue but none of them work, I have tried creating a new...
  4. Printer paper size not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer paper size not available: Last week I was able to print on 13x19 paper no problem using my Epson WF7720 printer, however this week the paper size has disappeared from the List of options, I have read many forums and guides on how to solve this issue but none of them work, I have tried creating a new...
  5. Printer paper size not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Custom Paper Size

Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  7. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.: When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see...
  8. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.: When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see...
  9. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...
  10. Paper sizes

Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photo app doesnt have 4x6 paper