Windows 10: Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

Discus and support Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by darthboba, Feb 27, 2019.

1. darthboba Win User

Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see photo 2, then 3, 4, 5, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 43.

Also, sometimes, at a random photo, the right arrow will disappear and my computer will act as though I'm viewing the last photo in the folder when I know it isn't.

ALSO, sometimes I'll delete a photo while it's open (not a thumbnail), and the next photo will be the same photo. Example:I'm viewing photo #5. I delete it and the next photo shows up, except it's #5 again.

This happened on my old Toshiba, and now it's happening on my two-day-old Lenovo.

Sorry my question is so wordy, but I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible.

:)

darthboba, Feb 27, 2019

2. RAW in Win 10 photo viewer not showing thumbnail pictures

Recently purchased a Canon Rebel T6s to replace my T3. When I upload my RAW pictures from using the new camera, none of the thumbnails show the picture in the Picture Viewer. Any RAW pictures from my T3 would show up in the Photo Viewer fine.

Any suggestions on how to make these pictures show up?

tammya1999, Feb 27, 2019
  3. mdsx1950 Win User
    Picture viewer question.

Hey guys.

I want to know if there is a picture viewer that you can scroll around the picture at its original size with the arrow keys because the Windows 7 photo viewer sucks. *Frown Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures. :(

In MS Paint you can scroll around the pictures at the original size, but you can't go to the next pic in the folder.

Does anyone know a good picture viewer that can do the above stuff. Thanks. *Toast :toast:

mdsx1950, Feb 27, 2019
  4. arjfca Win User

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Hello

I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could
    - set tags and and write comments.
    - view pictures by selecting tags,

Comments not written on the picture

Any suggestion

Martin

arjfca, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures. - Similar Threads - Picture viewer doesn't

2. How to show a picture-on-picture folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to show a picture-on-picture folders: That was a question I needed answering.I went to 22h2, they automatically appeared,now back to 21h2, how do i show a picture in or on the plain vanilla folders....
  3. Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...

Windows Photo Viewer, Print Pictures is not printing all of the pictures...: I am on a windows 10 computer. I use the "Print" option when I want to print multiple photos on a 11x8.5" sheet like the screen shot below: [ATTACH] Below is what it looks like when I try to print: [ATTACH] It doesn't mater which print. I have HP's, Epson's and a Sharp...
  4. picture viewer default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    picture viewer default: how do I change the default to view my pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-viewer-default/4b8e5de1-77bd-4195-8669-5d5229acbcd4
  5. "Photos" app shows all pictures in selected folders; "Pictures" library shows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Photos" app shows all pictures in selected folders; "Pictures" library shows...: I want my Pictures library to show me all of my pictures. I assume that's part of the point of the library. When I go into the Library and add my folders, it adds the entire folder and everything in it. On a previous topic, one user suggested clicking "Optimize for...
  6. picture shuffling in photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture shuffling in photo viewer: hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture...
  7. Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture viewer doesn't show all the pictures.: When I open a folder with , let's say, 100 photos in it, I click on the first photo and I tap the right arrow to go to the next photo. After a random number of photos, the photos will skip ahead a random amount. Example:I'll open photo 1, then I'll tap the arrow, I'll see...
  8. My photo viewer does not show the pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photo viewer does not show the pictures: My photo viewer does not show the pictures. I click on the extra large view button and nothing happens, so I clicked on the large view button, on and on but none of the pictures show up. How can I get that fixed?...
  9. Default Picture viewer not taking

Default Picture viewer not taking: Hi I have set the Photos app as the default .JPG viewer but every time I click on a .jpg file I get the message "How do you want to open this file?" "Keep using this app" see attached pic. How do I stop this error, I have tried setting other viewers as default...
  10. Classic Picture Viewer

Classic Picture Viewer: The new one is terrible, it's like a phone app or something. Is there a way to get the windows 7 style one back, or something close that that one? 13904