Windows 10: PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software

Discus and support PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am looking for picture viewing software that is robust not complex, can open many file types, has basic editing function and easy to scroll through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Felix77, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Felix77 Win User

PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software

Am looking for picture viewing software that is robust not complex, can open many file types, has basic editing function and easy to scroll through photos, does not auto create a library of all photos on PC... and works well with Windows10-64bit, Version 2004...OS ?

With CD burning software am looking for software that can burn many audio file types but particulary mp3 and wav file types. Most burning I do is to create CD audio discs that would be playable on many types of CD audio devices. Occasionally I will create a CD disc created from an .iso file type. Something flexible/robust and not excessively complicated.

Thanking you....*Cool

Computer type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: MSI
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core AM4 Processor
    Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION MOBO
    Memory: G.Skill RAM, F4-3600C16D-32GTZR, 32GB
    Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Duke OC 11GB
    Browser: Google Chrome
    Antivirus: Kaspersky AV

:)

Felix77, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

How to Burn CDs using Express burn software?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions:

• What is the version of the Windows Media Player you are using? To find the version, you may refer the article on

How to determine the version of Windows Media Player
    • Did you receive any error code or error message when you attempted to burn a CD using Windows Media Player?

By default the ripped files from Windows Media Player are stored in the Music folder, you can open the Music folder and you will be able to find all the ripped files.

Since you have installed the Express burn by NCH software, to transfer the albums to the Express burn software, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Express burn software.
    2. Click on File.
    3. Click on Add files or folders.
    4. Navigate to Music folder and select the files.
    5. Once the files are selected click on Burn.
    6. Follow the onscreen instructions to burn a CD.

Alternatively, you can follow the steps from the article
    Burn and rip CDs
    to burn and rip CDs using Windows Media Player.

Note: The above article is for Windows 8.1 and 7. However, it holds good for Windows 10 also.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 26, 2020
  3. decent cd burning software

MP3 audio playback on your stereo is becuase youve burned the audio as a DATA DISC
    If youre trying to burn the music to CD for use on a stereo, burn the audio as AUDIO CD (not data)... this could be the issue youre having

twicksisted, Sep 26, 2020
  4. ste2425 Win User

decent cd burning software

aye i no all about DRM i do i music technology course at uni lol all the songs dont have DRM so i no its not that i had the same problem with my car stereo windows worked fine in it but other software that did the sae thing didnt and it wouldnt play them im guesing different software burn the cd's different? anyway wat do you use when buring cds?

ste2425, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. PICTURE VIEWING Software, CD BURNING Software - Similar Threads - PICTURE VIEWING Software

2. FREE DVD BURNING SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE DVD BURNING SOFTWARE: I have full movie files that are MP4 Video File (VLC) (.mp4) format. Is there a free software that I can use to burn theses files to dvd-r? I've tried; imgburn, winx dvd author, no results. Windows 10 home
  3. CD Burning software

CD Burning software: I have some software for burning CDs. I may have bought one or two and I may have downloaded free ones are got them with my burners. Shampoo took too long to start. Nero Burning rom won't let me change columns. And it goes on with others. I want a lot of flexibility with...
  4. Best current burning software ?

Best current burning software ?: Hi all Just wondering which burning software is best now, been a while since I had to burn any discs, but currently doing thorough backups of important files to various media. I did previously use both Ashampoo studio & Cyberlink power2go. Does not have to be freeware,...
  5. I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not able to burn to a CD-R no matter the software or disc: I have recently purchased a 50 pack of blank 52x 700mb (80 min of music) CD-Rs made by HP. However, I am--for some reason--not able to burn any data or music to any of the CDs I have tried. I have tried burning music to 23 of the CDs so far (what I have been doing this whole...
  6. How can I burn CD using Express burn software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I burn CD using Express burn software: I have an old type Windows media player and faced a problem with burning CDs. Thus I decided to install the Express burn by NCH software. Help me guys to transfer my ripped albums to this new downloaded player. Thank you!...
  7. Installing CD software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing CD software: I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 and would like to install my old Word 97 and PowerPoint 97 software. but I keep getting a Error message that won't let me install. How can I install?...
  8. CD ripping software -

CD ripping software -: Hi folks I haven't done this for AGES - who still uses Audio CD's these days !!! Somebody sent me a few Audio CD's which I ripped (to FLAC) with WINAMP - Pro version (still works on WIN 10 BTW) and tags the tracks via GRACENOTE. IMO for Classical music far better than...
  9. Burning Software help

Burning Software help: I just got a Dell laptop with a dvd/cd burner and tried to install my Roxio burning software and kept receiving the message about "no drive is enabled, please enable a drive". I uninstalled Roxio and tried googling a solution and found that Windows 10 came with burning...
  10. Compatible DVD burning software?

Compatible DVD burning software?: Is there a DVD burning software that's compatible with Windows 10? Preferable a free one. I don't burn many, but I need one from time to time. 12480