Windows 10: Picture

Discus and support Picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to get a picture almost every day when I turned on my laptop but now I only get the same beach picture every day. How do I change it so I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomDuncan001, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Picture

I used to get a picture almost every day when I turned on my laptop but now I only get the same beach picture every day. How do I change it so I get a different picture and it asks me if I like it or not.

:)

TomDuncan001, Dec 8, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Picture

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Picture

1. Picture - Similar Threads - Picture

2. Picture printing on Canon Selphy cp910 printer from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Picture printing on Canon Selphy cp910 printer from windows 10: When I went to Windows 10 from Windows 7 I have not found a program that allows me to print pictures from my file to my canon selphy cp910. Windows 7 when opening a picture file would allow me to print without problems. When I select a picture Photo opens with it. When I...
  3. Account Picture . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Picture . . .: I just reset, my Windows 10 computer. Now, if I go to Settings/Accounts. There's no picture . . . Just a circle? What should I do, to put my picture is that circle? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photo edits and the picture folder: When I edit a photo in Windows 10 photo on my new Dell computer and save a copy of the edited photo, the saved copy shows in Photos with the identifying number with a 2 after it, but the edited photo is not in the Pictures folder. How do I correct this?...
  5. Is there a way to calculate how much percentage a picture is taking up in a page?

Is there a way to calculate how much percentage a picture is taking up in a page?: E.g. If I have a 2x2 picture in an 8.5 x 11 page, then I'd know it's covering 4% of that page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-calculate-how-much-percentage-a/4398bda6-9d74-428e-9df8-d2d5d8229ab3
  6. Can't view .dng files from Windows "Import Pictures and Videos".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view .dng files from Windows "Import Pictures and Videos".: I can't preview .dng files before importing them. Here is what it looks like in windows "Import Pictures and Videos": [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-view-dng-files-from-windows-import-pictures/11526473-9f6a-4f67-9178-5d7717efc014"
  7. Is there a way to calculate how percentage a picture is taking up in a page?

Is there a way to calculate how percentage a picture is taking up in a page?: E.g. If I have a 2x2 picture in an 8.5 x 11 page, then I'd know it's covering 4% of that page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-calculate-how-percentage-a/4398bda6-9d74-428e-9df8-d2d5d8229ab3
  8. Picture mode

Picture mode: Hello, I have a small question about what would be the best ''picture mode'' for me to use on my LG monitor. It has a few options which from i mainly use Cinema mode, since i play a lot of gamesmainly GTA V but also watch a lot of YouTube and Anime. But since a few days i...
  9. Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Login screen theme suggested pictures: Up to recently, when I powered 'ON' my home pc and it opened the Windows 10 log in screen, I would see every several days changing landscape theme pictures. Before opening the Windows password field I would be asked 'did I like' or 'not like' what I saw. This fun and...
  10. I want to upload pictures from disc to computer PLEASE

I want to upload pictures from disc to computer PLEASE: CAN YOU OR SHOW ME HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES FROM DISC TO COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upload-pictures-from-disc-to-computer/f035700a-7a7c-4ccc-ae7c-2024b842aeaa