Windows 10: Pictures are automatically resized to 480*270 when doing a copy/past from my HDD to an...

Discus and support Pictures are automatically resized to 480*270 when doing a copy/past from my HDD to an... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a big problem, I hope that you can help me. I had an old computer W7 desktop computer with a SSD for the OS and an HDD containing all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Florent67, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Florent67 Win User

Pictures are automatically resized to 480*270 when doing a copy/past from my HDD to an...

Hello,

I have a big problem, I hope that you can help me.

I had an old computer W7 desktop computer with a SSD for the OS and an HDD containing all my pictures. All was running well.

At the begining of the year I decided to build a new computer W10 while keeping my old HDD containing all my documents/pictures.

Everything was working well, my old HDD was detected, the 2 others SSD for the system and games too.

1 month ago, I decided to copy/past some of my pictures on an external HDD, misfortune happened : copy/past OK but every pictures that were selected were automatically resized to 480*270 in the source and in the destination folder. I really hope that something can be done to recover the original size and to avoid this problem next time !

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Florent

:)

Florent67, Jul 10, 2020
  2. rgm1938 Win User

When I copy and paste a picture from a email

When I copy and paste a picture from my email, the picture I paste, you can also access all my photos in my photo album. How do I make it copy just the picture and not have access to rest of my pictures?

rgm1938, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Pictures are automatically resized to 480*270 when doing a copy/past from my HDD to an...

When I copy and paste a picture from a email

What does "...copy and paste a picture from my email..." mean?

JimWynne, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Pictures are automatically resized to 480*270 when doing a copy/past from my HDD to an... - Similar Threads - Pictures are automatically

2. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  3. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  4. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Copy/Paste images from Pictures into Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy/Paste images from Pictures into Microsoft Paint: Hello,I work a lot with images and it is essential for me to know the dimensions of an image I am about to copy and paste. In the Pictures folder on the C drive, I obviously get this information by hovering over the image BUTwhen I copied my entire Pictures folder to a...
  6. Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder: The copy and paste function recently disappeared from my pictures folder. The function is grayed out when I open the pictures folder to paste copied photos. I have always been able to copy from Word documents, Power Point screens, emails, Internet, etc. The functionality was...
  7. Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot copy and paste in pictures folder: I have an HP Pavillion DV7. Great computer. I have been able to copy and paste to Picture Folder since 2012. In the past I have copied from Word Documents, Power Point, the Internet and email account and successfully pasted in Pictures. After a recent update my computer has...
  8. Copy data from HDD to HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy data from HDD to HDD: I need to copy 1.5TB of data (audio/video) onto a new 4TB drive and wondered if anyone had recommendations. I need to keep the data on the source drive. Free is good. I did read a post here that suggested Robocopy, but that seems a bit daunting for an old fogie like me....
  9. I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot copy and paste pictures from my hard drive anymore: I have Win 10 Latest update Lately I have not been able to copy a picture from my hard drive to say a persons timeline on Facebook. I can however use the FB messenger picture post tool and copy a picture from my file system to a messenger conversation. I can also...
  10. Resizing pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing pictures: Good morning, I have been trying to resize pictures and having not success in doing so. I have tried using what the net has suggested and still nothing please help me with this problem. I would really appreciate it a lot. Many thanks Joy O'Connor...