Windows 10: Pictures are gone

Discus and support Pictures are gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Must of had an update yesterday or day before. My lay out is all wrong and my pictures have disappeared. Finally was able to remember my pass word to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolJackson8, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Pictures are gone

Must of had an update yesterday or day before. My lay out is all wrong and my pictures have disappeared. Finally was able to remember my pass word to sign back in but still can not figure how to get my pictures back !! Are they gone for good! Hate up dates being forced on me!

:)

CarolJackson8, Mar 1, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Pictures are gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Pictures are gone

1. Pictures are gone - Similar Threads - Pictures are gone

2. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  3. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  4. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in Pictures are gone?: Went to new paid version of MS a few days ago and now, all my folder icons are missing. This is what I see. Tried several things I found online to no avail. Desperately need my icons, not these white boxes!...
  5. Icons in Pictures are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The Pictures Folder Is Gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    The Pictures Folder Is Gone.: The latest windows update basically deleted my pictures folder and I want to know how to get it back, I have tried numerous software but all of them are demos and I don't want to have to pay millions of dollars or whatever in order to get it, please help. 174753
  7. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Screen Pictures Gone: When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC that's less than a year old. I am running almost all Microsoft programs with the exception of Turbotax. I think this just...
  8. Files on Desktop and Pictures gone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files on Desktop and Pictures gone!: I lost All my pictures downloaded from my iPhone that I have been keeping in the 'Picture' folder. ALL my setup on my desktop are gone. This happening after the update, NOT upgrade. I don't backup on Cloud thought my computer is safe enough to save all my pictures. I...
  9. Pictures gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures gone: Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not for the convenience of the customer. After buying a new computer, keep on being forced to use one drive. So where are my...
  10. Default Pictures Folder is Gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Pictures Folder is Gone: For some reason, my picture folder is in "Quick Access" pinned. When I go into the properties of the Photos folder that is pinned in "Quick Access", I look at the locations tab and it says it's in my User Folder. Though it does not appear inside of the User Folder, whereas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures are gone