Windows 10: Pictures deleted

Discus and support Pictures deleted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was trying to find some old pictures I saved but when I opened the Pictures folder all of them were gone. I never deleted them and no other files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stella Stargaze, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Pictures deleted

So I was trying to find some old pictures I saved but when I opened the Pictures folder all of them were gone. I never deleted them and no other files have been deleted as far as I can tell.I'm not sure how long it's been since they were deleted so. I've tried going into recycling and have gone through most of my files trying to figure out what happened but nothing has helped.

:)

Stella Stargaze, Jan 30, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Pictures deleted

Deleting a picture under user account Settings in Windows 10.

Hi,

To delete your previous images under User Account settings, please
    follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + R and enter: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Choose the picture that you want to delete.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Pictures deleted

1. Pictures deleted - Similar Threads - Pictures deleted

2. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  3. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  4. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2
  5. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2
  6. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  7. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.: Yesterday, I opened my Pictures folder and for some reason all my saved pictures 3+ years worth got permanently deleted, although I opened my Pictures folder about 3 days ago and it had all my files just fine, I checked my Recycle Bin, tried using Windows File Recovery in...
  8. Windows 10 permanently deleted my pictures folder.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Picture on Desktop can't be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture on Desktop can't be deleted: So I dragged an Alamy jpg on my desktop and now I can't delete it.Dragging it into the trash can or even other folders doesnt work. I've already tried using cmd to do: dell\\?\ and then the file's directory.The problem is the that the file's directory is not C\...It is...
  10. Picture on Desktop can't be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture on Desktop can't be deleted: So I dragged an Alamy jpg on my desktop and now I can't delete it.Dragging it into the trash can or even other folders doesnt work. I've already tried using cmd to do: dell\\?\ and then the file's directory.The problem is the that the file's directory is not C\...It is...