Windows 10: Pictures from around the world

Discus and support Pictures from around the world in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wasn't sure what sub-topic to put this under. Until this weekend, when I started my computer or it went to sleep, I would see a picture from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephanie A., Mar 17, 2021.

1. Pictures from around the world

I wasn't sure what sub-topic to put this under.

Until this weekend, when I started my computer or it went to sleep, I would see a picture from somewhere around the world. Mouse click at the top, it would ask if I liked it or not. Mouse click in the middle, it would tell me more about the picture.

How do I get it back? I enjoyed them. I didn't change anything. I don't access that section of Settings unless I must.

I have no life so seeing pretty pictures can make my morning.

Stephanie

:)

Stephanie A., Mar 17, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Pictures from around the world

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Pictures from around the world

1. Pictures from around the world - Similar Threads - Pictures around world

2. how do i get the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer: the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-pictures-of-around-the-world-back/42bf18bc-fcc9-4d8b-9602-5cbf5314eb20
  3. how do i get the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer: the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-pictures-of-around-the-world-back/42bf18bc-fcc9-4d8b-9602-5cbf5314eb20
  4. how do i get the pictures of around the world back when i open the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?: My computer seems to have updated itself. Now i have a horrible bluewave image on my screen when I used to have lovely pictures from around the world. someone gave an answer and i tried to access the lock screen 'windows highlight' but that did not work. Can anyone else...
  6. I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?

I no longer have pictures around the world as screen savers, why?: My computer seems to have updated itself. Now i have a horrible bluewave image on my screen when I used to have lovely pictures from around the world. someone gave an answer and i tried to access the lock screen 'windows highlight' but that did not work. Can anyone else...
  7. Beautiful picture from around the globe

Beautiful picture from around the globe: I have been participating since December 2012.... the images are simply wonderful. I requested sometime back to post pictures from sights and places from India and I thank you for same, I got 2 views from Rajasthan and of course an apetizer today. Thank you. There's more to...
  8. Arcades around the world....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arcades around the world....: Ah yes, the good old days of hanging out at a video arcade..... Incredible arcades around the world : theCHIVE 873660 3103
  9. Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27

in Windows 10 News
    Join educators from around the world for Hack the Classroom on June 27: On June 27 at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference, we will be bringing together educators from around the world to Hack the Classroom. [img] This year’s Hack the Classroom event will be streaming live from the floor at ISTE,...
  10. Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrating Windows 10 Devices Around the World: Over the last few weeks, we’ve been celebrating new Windows 10 devices as they were unveiled around the world. It’s been an incredible journey – traveling 29,000 miles in less than two weeks from NYC to Barcelona to San Francisco to Taipei to Tokyo to Seoul and back to San...