Windows 10: Pictures from camera won't upload.

Discus and support Pictures from camera won't upload. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TerriAnderson2, May 28, 2020.

1. Pictures from camera won't upload.

All of a sudden, my Nikon Coolpix L340 camera does not show up when I connect it to the PC. I recently got a new computer, my IT guy transferred everything over from the old hard drive, I went from Windows 7 to 10, but I am almost positive I have uploaded photos since then. Now the camera doesn't even show up in my devices. How can I fix this?

:)

TerriAnderson2, May 28, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 28, 2020
  3. Uploading pictures from camera

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

How exactly you’re trying to upload picture? What happens when you try to upload?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps:

Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD

(Steps are given for Windows 8.1 but applies to Windows 10 as well)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/import-photos-videos

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 28, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Pictures from camera won't upload.

upload pictures and saving from camera

Hi,

How are you trying to upload the Photos? Are you using any application software for uploading the photos?

What exactly happens when you try to upload the Photos? Do you receive any error message?

Do you have webcam on your computer? If so, are you using Camera app to click Photos?

All pictures, videos, and panoramas you take with the Camera app are saved to your camera roll. There are different ways you can look at your camera roll.

• Camera app: Will be saved i Camera roll folder.

• Photos app: Go to the Pictures library, and then to the
      Camera roll folder.

• File Explorer: Go to the Pictures folder, and then to the
      Camera roll folder.
    Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Pictures from camera won't upload.

1. Pictures from camera won't upload. - Similar Threads - Pictures camera won't

2. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Community won't allow picture to be uploaded: When creating a Q .... I try to add a screenshot, use the 'insert image button'It gives me the option to browse to file - but when I press upload it fails .... with a 'failed to upload' message.Tried several different files - all fail.Also the drag & drop file also fails....
  3. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community won't allow picture to be uploaded: When creating a Q .... I try to add a screenshot, use the 'insert image button'It gives me the option to browse to file - but when I press upload it fails .... with a 'failed to upload' message.Tried several different files - all fail.Also the drag & drop file also fails....
  4. Community won't allow picture to be uploaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto upload pictures from devices to Camera Roll: When I take photos with my Samsung android phone and my iPad they used to upload automatically to Camera Roll on my laptop.Now they do not.How do I restore this auto upload feature?...
  6. Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem uploading pictures from my Pentax camera: Early last year I "turned off" OneDrive. I don't recall exactly what I did to turn it off but it appeared to work. OneDrive files appear on file manager but they are empty. All my pictures are in a folder on my hard disk, which is where I wanted them. Whenever I've...
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  8. uploading pictures from camera

uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"
  9. Upload pictures from computer

Upload pictures from computer: I cannot upload photos stored on computer to any photo website. I can upload from my iPhone. Computer internet connection is functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-pictures-from-computer/ec6bddcf-23b2-44b3-bf1c-1ad6b2210f76
  10. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...