Windows 10: Pictures gone

Discus and support Pictures gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daveeeeeeeeeeee, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Pictures gone

Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not for the convenience of the customer.

After buying a new computer, keep on being forced to use one drive.

So where are my pictures?

On file explorer, I go to look where I always kept my pictures and guess what, there is nothing there.

Where are they at? Ain’t got a clue.

Anything that looks like it will have any association with pictures-there is nothing there.

So I see this little one-drive icon that say’s, where are my files?

Click it, nothing happens.

So I have my pictures and cannot find them on my hard drive despite the fact I put them there. I did do an update a day or two ago so could this have deleted all my pictures? .So how do I find my pictures and am I going to have to take absolutely anything seen as a file and place them in a folder I create on my desktop? Be cause that right now is the only way I know how to keep track of my files when Microsoft decides to force me to use One Drive which I do not want to use. What do I need to do? What must I do to get my pictures back? Cannot find them anywhere were nI would normally keep them and cannot find them on onedrive.

I am really getting to the point in understanding if you do not want to do what Microsoft wants you tio do-your focked

:)

daveeeeeeeeeeee, Aug 16, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Pictures gone

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Pictures gone

1. Pictures gone - Similar Threads - Pictures gone

2. so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...: It was Friday and I decided to sign in to my OneDrive account. However, when I opened my laptop, all my saved files and pictures were gone. I couldn't sync everything because the storage was full. I signed out of my OneDrive account, but unfortunately, I still couldn't...
  3. so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so uh i logged in to the onedrive its gone my pictures are i gone and i cannot get in my...: It was Friday and I decided to sign in to my OneDrive account. However, when I opened my laptop, all my saved files and pictures were gone. I couldn't sync everything because the storage was full. I signed out of my OneDrive account, but unfortunately, I still couldn't...
  4. C:\Users\Myname\Pictures gone after OneDrive install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Users\Myname\Pictures gone after OneDrive install: I recently signed into OneDrive and updated. I even used the same folder as I always have. However, the link C:\Users\Myname\Pictures has since gone to C:\Users\Myname\OneDrive\Pictures. When I click folders I saved from the previous link, it says the item I selected is...
  5. C:\Users\Myname\Pictures gone after OneDrive install

C:\Users\Myname\Pictures gone after OneDrive install: I recently signed into OneDrive and updated. I even used the same folder as I always have. However, the link C:\Users\Myname\Pictures has since gone to C:\Users\Myname\OneDrive\Pictures. When I click folders I saved from the previous link, it says the item I selected is...
  6. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  7. All my documents and pictures are gone???

All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  8. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  9. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  10. All my pictures saved on onedrive are gone. The last time I openned onedrive, they were...

All my pictures saved on onedrive are gone. The last time I openned onedrive, they were...: All my pictures saved on onedrive are gone. The last time I opened onedrive, they were there. What happened to my file. They were in a folder named "SkyDrive"....