Windows 10: pictures in News problems

Discus and support pictures in News problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First the X to close a picture disappeared but I could close it by clicking in upper right side. Now many pictures do not show. Where there is to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KarenB=, Sep 30, 2019.

1. KarenB= Win User

pictures in News problems

First the X to close a picture disappeared but I could close it by clicking in upper right side.

Now many pictures do not show. Where there is to be a series I cannot move to another picture.

What do I do to fix these issues?

:)

KarenB=, Sep 30, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2019
  4. numbed79 Win User

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. pictures in News problems - Similar Threads - pictures News problems

2. Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures: Problem with Pictures not Opening PicturesI have a iPhone 14 Pro Max that I used to take pictures while on a vacation. When I got hoe I created Folder and transferred those pictures .JPEG and HEIC to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.When I trt to open a >JPEG file with Microsoft...
  3. Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures: Problem with Pictures not Opening PicturesI have a iPhone 14 Pro Max that I used to take pictures while on a vacation. When I got hoe I created Folder and transferred those pictures .JPEG and HEIC to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.When I trt to open a >JPEG file with Microsoft...
  4. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  5. is there a problem with stat news app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a problem with stat news app?: you click and it reopens the app in a different window. does not load article. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-stat-news-app/ee90785f-ec20-4528-a25e-20f5e6d9b2ee
  6. is there a problem with stat news app?

is there a problem with stat news app?: you click and it reopens the app in a different window. does not load article. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-problem-with-stat-news-app/ee90785f-ec20-4528-a25e-20f5e6d9b2ee
  7. news app problems

news app problems: I keep getting issues with the Microsoft news app. This has been on two separate computers and I have reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem is when I open the app and it shows me a selection of news stories and click on a particular news story...
  8. Picture Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture Problem . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . This happened, to me before . . . All my pictures, run in a slideshow and all is OK. But, any pictures, I download now. When, I click to open them. I get a white box. I forgot exactly, what it said? Something about, open pictures. And...
  9. NEWS FEED PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEWS FEED PROBLEM: Recently, News Feed has not been working. It is set to "most recent" but the posts that show are days old and the "recent" are way down there. Also, if you set this to show "recent", why doesn't it remain that way? Also, it notes when you log in, do you want to save the...
  10. pictures problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pictures problem: My pictures screen goes black when ever I try to edit a photo. It will not return to picture screen until I close down . It has just started doing this ....