Windows 10: pictures in so many places

Discus and support pictures in so many places in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pictures i have the same pictures in one drive, pictures, icloud, etc........ how many do i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by melbadel bagno, Jun 29, 2020.

1. pictures in so many places

pictures i have the same pictures in one drive, pictures, icloud, etc........ how many do i need

:)

melbadel bagno, Jun 29, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2020
  4. lpatrick Win User

pictures in so many places

So Many Folders

I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of same title folders in the system. System may not be the correct name. Let's take the 'Pictures' folder for example.

• Pictures folder in the Desktop along with specific picture folders
    • Primary Pictures folder w/sub folders in OneDrive
    • Primary Pictures folder w/sub folders in This PC

Why are so many duplicate folders necessary? I do not seem to recall such duplication in Windows 7. Is there something I have done to create these duplicate areas? Should I make changes? . What is most efficient?

Basically, I am confused.

lpatrick, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

pictures in so many places

1. pictures in so many places - Similar Threads - pictures many places

2. so many ControlSet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so many ControlSet: hello, i have windows 11 home. when i open regedit it shows so many ControlSet like thisis this normal for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-many-controlset/de2e3a33-e57e-4f84-bbd6-4bce00de98af
  3. So many issues!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many issues!: I am pulling my hair out over here. I just got a new SSD today and installed a brand new clean installation of Windows 10 on it. First problem I notice is that it's limiting me to 64 bit, but I continue with the installation because I know I can fix that later. Then, when I...
  4. SO many glitches....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SO many glitches....: So, I have a laptop that is five months old and has got so many software problems since day one its not even funny. Especially since the last update. I know have a laptop that at random will not recognize the attached keyboard to allow me to log in. Then I have to restart...
  5. Why Windows 10 duplicates my pictures to so many many copies???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Windows 10 duplicates my pictures to so many many copies???: Suddenly I got warned that my Outlook is outdated, is not able to be updated, error all over the place, fonts size jump to 200%, windows close by itself and many nightmare. The last straw found out the culprit cause of my computer has only 441 MB left due to most my pictures...
  6. Placing pictures in a "file"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Placing pictures in a "file"?: Hi ___ Nerd, First Class here. Need specific steps to place my pictures into a 'File'. 90 y.o., so be gentle! Wish then to transfer this file to a 'thumb drive'. I was a great Plumber, but this stuff boggles my mind!...
  7. So. Many. errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So. Many. errors.: alright. I built a computer recently (using windows so assume this is where to post) and i have oh so many errors. Ill list these out. Tell me if there's anything in common but the only common thing i can find is driver issues and well ive been going through all of my...
  8. So Many Desktops

in Windows 10 Support
    So Many Desktops: This pc is just a shortcut to the main uers folder and not another desktop.
  9. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...
  10. So Many Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    So Many Folders: I am a bit overwhelmed by the number of same title folders in the system. System may not be the correct name. Let's take the 'Pictures' folder for example. Pictures folder in the Desktop along with specific picture folders Primary Pictures folder w/sub folders in OneDrive...