Windows 10: Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

Discus and support Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pictures from my tile have always been able to click and attach to emails, Facebook posts, Nextdoor posts, etc. I can no long attach anything to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DawnClark4, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

My pictures from my tile have always been able to click and attach to emails, Facebook posts, Nextdoor posts, etc. I can no long attach anything to my documents or sites? New updates have been updating and are done.

:)

DawnClark4, Jul 18, 2020

2. picture will not attach to my email

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing when attaching photos to your email. Please provide the following information:

• What is your phone's model and OS?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to attach pictures?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Regards.

Michael Rey, Jul 18, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jul 18, 2020
  4. BobJuhasz Win User

Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

can not get mail fron Nextdoor Hutchinson green Mountain site

I used to get emails from Nextdoor but can no longer get them.

BobJuhasz, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

1. Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??... - Similar Threads - Pictures longer attach

2. Problem with opening pictures, etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with opening pictures, etc: I has a problem with Google Chrome on Windows 11 shutting down immediately every time I tired to open it. I researched it and found out this is somewhat common. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Seemed to solve opening Chrome, but now I can't access pictures from a folder....
  3. Problem with opening pictures, etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with opening pictures, etc: I has a problem with Google Chrome on Windows 11 shutting down immediately every time I tired to open it. I researched it and found out this is somewhat common. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Seemed to solve opening Chrome, but now I can't access pictures from a folder....
  4. Updates, etc..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates, etc..: Windows Update always breaks my computer. It changes audio settings, video settings, and renders some of my applications some costing over $2,500.00!, to fail until I reinstall Windows 10 back to the factory version. This persists in every aspect for me, and for most of my...
  5. Updates, etc..

Updates, etc..: Windows Update always breaks my computer. It changes audio settings, video settings, and renders some of my applications some costing over $2,500.00!, to fail until I reinstall Windows 10 back to the factory version. This persists in every aspect for me, and for most of my...
  6. Updates, etc..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Lost music, picture, documents, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost music, picture, documents, etc.: Went to work on my computer, but when I turned it on, I found an error stating I needed a disk to hard boot it! I was able to get to order of start up and got the computer to work, and everything was there 10 days ago. Yesterday, it was gone...everything. All the folders were...
  8. No list of email addresses, etc...

No list of email addresses, etc...: I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10....
  9. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  10. No audio from email, browser, facebook, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    No audio from email, browser, facebook, etc.: Hello, I am running Windows 10 from an automatic upgrade from Windows 8.1. My machine is a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop on my home wi-fi network which is powered by Cox Gigabit service. Everything works well and fast, except that I get no audio from videos in Facebook, Email...