Windows 10: pictures on iphone

Discus and support pictures on iphone in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Won't read the pictures on my IPhone - was working fine and then quit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the.Commodore, Aug 15, 2019.

1. pictures on iphone

Won't read the pictures on my IPhone - was working fine and then quit

:)

the.Commodore, Aug 15, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Rose Ter Win User
    Not transferring all pictures from iphone to PC

Hi Julie,

For us to isolate the issue about your iPhone pictures being transferred to your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have the latest Itunes installed on your computer?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

pictures on iphone

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

pictures on iphone

1. pictures on iphone - Similar Threads - pictures iphone

2. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  3. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  4. after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. HOW DO I DO THAT NOW&

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. HOW DO I DO THAT NOW&: after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. I see my iphome among the devices, but can not enter it. I used to be able to plug it in and then go inside and choose the pictures and copy them. Now it is impossible to do! How do I do that?How do I...
  5. after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. HOW DO I DO THAT NOW&

after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. HOW DO I DO THAT NOW&: after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. I see my iphome among the devices, but can not enter it. I used to be able to plug it in and then go inside and choose the pictures and copy them. Now it is impossible to do! How do I do that?How do I...
  6. after the new update I can not normally copy the pictures from my iphone. HOW DO I DO THAT NOW&

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...: Yesterday I backed up all of the pictures from my iPhone to OneDrive. Today I noticed that OneDrive has created a duplicate .mov file from each .jpg file, so I have thousands of duplicates now. How can this be corrected? Thank you-...
  8. Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...

Why did OneDrive duplicate all of the pictures I uploaded from my iPhone into a different...: Yesterday I backed up all of the pictures from my iPhone to OneDrive. Today I noticed that OneDrive has created a duplicate .mov file from each .jpg file, so I have thousands of duplicates now. How can this be corrected? Thank you-...
  9. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...
  10. Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing pictures and video from iPhone to the Windows Photos app but there are no options...: Currently on a windows 10 home system, trying to clean up my iPhone memory by importing the biggest video files and pictures to the pc.After scanning my phone I can see around 10.000 pictures/videos are ready to be imported.Here's the catch, there are no options whatsoever to...