Windows 10: pictures on screen

Discus and support pictures on screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to stop pictures showing up on screen before computer finishes booting up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PMitcham#, Jan 19, 2019.

1. PMitcham# Win User

pictures on screen

how to stop pictures showing up on screen before computer finishes booting up.

:)

PMitcham#, Jan 19, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

pictures on screen

Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

pictures on screen

1. pictures on screen - Similar Threads - pictures screen

2. How to restore Win10 start screen pictures?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restore Win10 start screen pictures?: I noticed that my Windows folder was around 21GB over a year ago. I decided to remove much of the bloatware and used the Github debloater. It worked extremely well, removing much of the tracking data and nonsense such as using Edge for pdf files rather than Adobe Acrobat....
  3. Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In Windows 10, you can decide how long you want each image to be […] This article Enable or Disable Show Lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Lock screen account picture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock screen account picture: Hey there. I updated my Windows 10 two days ago. Today, I logged into my Outlook account and updated my account picture. That was done but I don't know why the picture that I used months ago suddenly popped up into my lock screen account picture and in my PC too. I thought...
  5. Screen saver is not playing my pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver is not playing my pictures: My step father have pictures in his pictures folder of his Windows 10 PC. [ATTACH] When I go in screen saver, I select picture as my choice for screen saver: [ATTACH] If I click on Settings, I can choose what folder of pictures I wish to display: [ATTACH] I have...
  6. cant change my lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant change my lock screen picture: hello i have an old image i downloaded as my lock screen picture and now it wont let me change it to anything, it is just loading and than stuck like that for a long time and then just resets to the old picture. any help with that? i tried to locate the picture but i could...
  7. Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?

in Windows 10 News
    Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved?: [ATTACH]Whenever you boot into Windows 10, the log-in screen tends to have a background […] This article Where are the Windows 10 Login screen pictures saved? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Logon Screen Pictures Gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon Screen Pictures Gone: When I wake up my Dell Inspirion 15 3000 computer, the logon screen pictures don't appear. I tried rebooting with the same result. This is a PC that's less than a year old. I am running almost all Microsoft programs with the exception of Turbotax. I think this just...
  9. take pictures of my screen and let me print it

take pictures of my screen and let me print it: Why hasn't my computer been able to take pictures of my screen and let me print it since Window 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-pictures-of-my-screen-and-let-me-print-it/9891c06d-0236-4514-8b72-39c98145ba9f
  10. Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue

Lock Screen Slideshow Picture Folder Image Issue: Hi, I'm trying to get my lock screen to utilize the slide show option, but when I choose that option I receive a prompt that says " You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow." So I click on the + Add Folder and try and choose spotlight images in my pictures...