Windows 10: Pictures On Walkman

Discus and support Pictures On Walkman in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! I have a little Walkman music player. Lately when I add music to it that I create myself I find on it's display pictures that I didn't add and do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Johnbee62, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Johnbee62 Win User

Pictures On Walkman

Hi!
    I have a little Walkman music player. Lately when I add music to it that I create myself I find on it's display pictures that I didn't add and do not want associated with my music. Could somebody tell me how these pics got there and how I can remove them? Also, how can I add my own pictures to these tunes? My computer was bought in January 2018 and has the latest Windows Media Player which the Walkman is synched to. Thanks for your help.

John B.*Smile

:)

Johnbee62, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Transferring music files to Sony Walkman

Hi Charles,

We need additional information to better assist you with your concern. Please provide the following:

• Which specific device are you using?
    • How do you play your audio files on your Sony Walkman, are you using an app or the actual device?
    • Have you checked the default folder for Sony Walkman?
    • Have you tested the audio files if they are playing on a different computer?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jezhel Uga, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Pictures On Walkman

Best music quality N91 8gb or SE walkman phones??

guys can u suggest me which is best music phone

N91 8gb or SE w950i or any other walkman phone

does N91 speaker beats sony ericsson walkman phones?

i hav heard that N91 is ipod killer

is this?

sukhdeep89, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Pictures On Walkman

1. Pictures On Walkman - Similar Threads - Pictures Walkman

2. My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing.: My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing. I tried compressing it thinking it was too large. It also does not show when I reload the page and restart my computer....
  3. My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing.: My profile picture is mostly blank with only the top showing. I tried compressing it thinking it was too large. It also does not show when I reload the page and restart my computer....
  4. My desktop background keeps switching from Slideshow to Picture every time I switch desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop background keeps switching from Slideshow to Picture every time I switch desktop...: I have my Windows desktop background set to Slideshow, so I get a different image every few hours. I've always had the issue with the background resetting back to Picture, occasionally when I restarted my laptop. However, now, every time I switch desktop by using the Task...
  5. My desktop background keeps switching from Slideshow to Picture every time I switch desktop...

My desktop background keeps switching from Slideshow to Picture every time I switch desktop...: I have my Windows desktop background set to Slideshow, so I get a different image every few hours. I've always had the issue with the background resetting back to Picture, occasionally when I restarted my laptop. However, now, every time I switch desktop by using the Task...
  6. What does the current windows login screen picture show?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the current windows login screen picture show?: There used to be a button you could press to learn more. I don't see it. That's ok: I just would like a link to the website that would then open and which explains more about the current picture....
  7. What does the current windows login screen picture show?

What does the current windows login screen picture show?: There used to be a button you could press to learn more. I don't see it. That's ok: I just would like a link to the website that would then open and which explains more about the current picture....
  8. What does the current windows login screen picture show?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop: I have a custom theme with a slideshow of 20 pictures. When I set the theme on one desktop, and then I switch to a new desktop usually using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+WIN+[Left/Right Arrow Key], the background reverts back to the default Windows background picture. If I try...
  10. Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop

Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop: I have a custom theme with a slideshow of 20 pictures. When I set the theme on one desktop, and then I switch to a new desktop usually using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+WIN+[Left/Right Arrow Key], the background reverts back to the default Windows background picture. If I try...