Windows 10: Pictures Properties

Discus and support Pictures Properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer and had to change the Pictures file location. Unfortunately, it just got changed to D:, with no other location listed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ronathome2, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Pictures Properties

I recently upgraded my computer and had to change the Pictures file location. Unfortunately, it just got changed to D:, with no other location listed. However, now I cannot right click a picture or this Pictures file, as File Explorer goes into a "Not Responding" and I eventually have to close everything and start again. How do I changed the file location when I can't right click to look at the Properties?

:)

Ronathome2, Mar 4, 2021
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Pictures Properties

Tagging pictures.

Hi,

If issue is still persisting try to set picture library as default and then see if it helps you to fix the issue. Refer to the steps provided below to restore it to default.

• Press Windows key + Q.
    • Type Libraries in the search box.
    • Right click on Pictures, Select
      properties.
    • Click on Restore Defaults.
    • Click Apply and then OK.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Pictures Properties

1. Pictures Properties - Similar Threads - Pictures Properties

2. Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.: I have basically never seen another picture than the one with the mountain lake on Windows Spotlight. [ATTACH] I have followed all the guides I've found how to reset windows spotlight by deleting all files under...
  3. Stop File Explorer from rotating my pictures!!!

Stop File Explorer from rotating my pictures!!!: This is ridiculous. Everything has been working fine and now File Explorer keeps rotating my pictures after I have repeatedly set the perspective correctly. Has anyone found a solution to this?...
  4. win10 photos cannot display any pictures

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    win10 photos cannot display any pictures: Reset is useless, the app is broken ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-photos-cannot-display-any-pictures/4b52de0e-f7bc-493d-9fa2-967e27385899
  5. downloading pictures

downloading pictures: I want to download pictures from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I want them to go to pictures but they go to Photos. How can I get them to download into pictures?...
  6. Picture app from Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture app from Windows 10.: I have lost the Picture app from Windows 10, Can I received it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-app-from-windows-10/00c359e0-ebbf-4050-a460-c5eeb9ea3fc1
  7. Pictures lost correct rotation after moving to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures lost correct rotation after moving to Windows 10: Hi, I have recently moved to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and I'm now copying all of my pictures from an old device to another. I've noticed, that a lot of the pictures I've moved have been automatically rotated to their original wrong rotation even though I have done a lot...
  8. Some pictures doesnt have date taken field in properties.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some pictures doesnt have date taken field in properties.: Hi. I have some photos on my PC that doesnt have "date taken" field and other fields about origin, camera etc.in properties. Vast majority of them have that but some dont. So I am unable to set that date manually in order to sort them by that date. Pictures with and without...
  9. OneDrive on-demand issues: property of contents in pictures directory automatically...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on-demand issues: property of contents in pictures directory automatically...: My issue is with OneDrive on-demand file properties for contents in my pictures directory. I store a lot of photos on OneDrive, and since they can't all be stored locally on my machine, I set the property of all files in the pictures directory as "cloud only" by selecting...
  10. Folder properties and icon's picture problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder properties and icon's picture problem: Hi, Two days ago I woke up to this problem, my icon pictures are gone and I can't access properties when I right click anything. So, night before everything was fine, PC went to sleep mode, next morning i get up wake PC from sleep mode and the problem i mentioned was...