Windows 10: Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV

Discus and support Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I look at my pictures on my Dell computer with windows10 on my Apple TV ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenKirby2, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV

How can I look at my pictures on my Dell computer with windows10 on my Apple TV ?

:)

StephenKirby2, Apr 27, 2019

2. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Why are pictures I download showing up on my desktop and some pictures I don't know who they are being saved on my computer?

Hello,

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• From where are you trying to download and save the Pictures?
    • While saving the Pictures are you not prompted to save in a particular location?
    I suggest you to check in the Downloads folder and check if they exist there.

• Press Windows + E keys and select Downloads
      in the left side Navigation bar and check if the downloaded Pictures exists there.
    Please post to us with more information and results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 27, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV

1. Pictures saved on Dell computer to my TV - Similar Threads - Pictures saved Dell

2. Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer: I'm trying to "Save Image As" on a picture on the internet. It will not save in JPG or PNG form. They are not available on the explorer screen. It is saved as a file my computer doesn't recognize. When the Explorer appeaars to save the image, the storage goes directly into...
  3. Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer: I'm trying to "Save Image As" on a picture on the internet. It will not save in JPG or PNG form. They are not available on the explorer screen. It is saved as a file my computer doesn't recognize. When the Explorer appeaars to save the image, the storage goes directly into...
  4. Not Able to Save Picture on my Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Saving a picture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving a picture: When I tried saving a picture that was a png file explorer seemed to want to save it as an hmtl. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-picture/ba677bdb-0c40-44f3-818d-3ff8c82e4768
  6. saving pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving pictures: Hi. I am trying to save a picture from FB in my pictures folder in the computer option. I have found over time, and then again today, when I save a picture and under jpeg usually, all I get is code. I go thru all the codes available to see if anything will change but there's...
  7. saved pictures on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saved pictures on my pc: I used to be able to see the pictures I had saved but now it just shows a file so I don't know wot is behind the file unless I open all files separate. is there any way to display the pic again instead of the file?...
  8. Picture saved

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture saved: I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ????? [img] Many Thanks !! 54924
  9. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  10. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...