Windows 10: pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable

Discus and support pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; photos on camera can no longer be transferred to pc all of a sudden. Photos appear on pc but do not transfer over.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarleneTate, Apr 16, 2020.

1. pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable

photos on camera can no longer be transferred to pc all of a sudden. Photos appear on pc but do not transfer over.

:)

MarleneTate, Apr 16, 2020

2. unable to transfer pictures from camera to PC in Windows 10.

Hello April,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if other devices get connected using USB cable on your PC?

• Did you try plugging the camera to other PC and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to connect your camera to the other computer and check if you are able to view the files and folders on the PC.

If you are unable to see the files and folders on the PC, I suggest you to update the drivers of the camera from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 23, 2020
  3. RICPORTER Win User
    how to connect my Cell Ph. with a USB cable to my PC to transfer photos or pictures to my PC.

How to connect my laptop pc & cell ph. with a usb cable to transfer some pictures or photos to the pc.

RICPORTER, May 23, 2020
  4. pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable

how to connect my Cell Ph. with a USB cable to my PC to transfer photos or pictures to my PC.

good

ChandShaikh, May 23, 2020
Thema:

pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable

1. pictures stopped transferring from camera to pc via usb cable - Similar Threads - pictures stopped transferring

2. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  3. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  4. My modem stopped giving internet connection ethernet via USB-cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My modem stopped giving internet connection ethernet via USB-cable: So I was trying to update my modems drivers but it failed for unknown reasons. After that I couldn't connect to wired connection, I have tried almost everything to get it to work, but nothing seems to be working. My event viewer has these Kernel-PnP IDs: 442, 430 and one...
  5. Ethernet via USB cable not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet via USB cable not working: Hello, I have windows 10 pro computer and I run a ethernet cable with the driver installed on my computer: realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, the network I am connected is some weird yellow cable and the network is very poor so I was trying to connect to a dongle...
  6. Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer pictures from the Ipad to Windows Pc?: Hey I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer pictures from the Ipad to a Windows PC Bilder vom Ipad auf Windows Pc übertragen?
  7. Transfer of pictures from camera to laptop

Transfer of pictures from camera to laptop: I connected my Olympus camera to my laptop, which runs windows 10, and could see that the pictures were being transferred. However, I cannot find where they went! They are not in the camera roll...
  8. Accessing files from defunct laptop via USB cable HDD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing files from defunct laptop via USB cable HDD.: Recently my computer became inoperable so I removed the hard disk and fitted it into a USB case. I now need to access the previous Admin account folder to retrieve some files, but Windows says I need Admin permission and must reply Continue which I did but the folder still...
  9. USB Transfer Cable

USB Transfer Cable: I am trying to us a USB transfer cable to pull files from my Windows 7 computer to my Windows 10 computer. No dice with Easy Suite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-transfer-cable/f4ab9e35-efe1-4b11-a6dc-4e60ba1e0741
  10. Connecting windows tablet to pc via usb cable?

Connecting windows tablet to pc via usb cable?: It is annoying that you can connect android tablets to a pc using standard usb cables to allow fast file transfer but you cannot connect a windows tablet in same way. Indeed connecting via standard usb cables can fry the usb ports or even cause a fire. I can transfer by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photod stopped transfering tp pc on usb cable