Windows 10: Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

Discus and support Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConcernedCustomerCD, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell phone pictures. I also noticed in OneDrive on the left-hand side above the recycling bin, there is a photo section. There are a lot of duplicated in this folder and they are not sorted at all as some 2013 pictures are at the beginning middle and end. Does anyone know how these pictures got to these places? I have plugged my phone into my computer many times and hit "allow" to access" which I think explains the camera roll photos but am just curi

:)

ConcernedCustomerCD, Dec 31, 2021
  2. abredt Win User

OneDrive - Sync iPad and iPhone Pictures to Different Folders

I have OneDrive set up to sync pictures from my iPhone to the Pictures folder in OneDrive.

I want to sync pictures from my iPad to a different folder in OneDrive.

How do I do that?
    I am running Windows 10 on my Desktop computer if that matters.
    cb

abredt, Dec 31, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 31, 2021
  4. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

Stop OneDrive Pictures Syncing With The Computer.

How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC?

***Edited Original Title From: onedrive sync***

ValeriePurcell, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

1. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive - Similar Threads - Pictures Syncing Computer

2. Onedrive syncing documents desktop and pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive syncing documents desktop and pictures: These were the only files in my one drive and I know it syncs automatically. When this happens I know they all go to there file names by default. If one of these files had malware it would be a risk if it was ran or opened. Does windows open or run any file while setting up...
  3. Onedrive syncing documents desktop and pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive syncing documents desktop and pictures: These were the only files in my one drive and I know it syncs automatically. When this happens I know they all go to there file names by default. If one of these files had malware it would be a risk if it was ran or opened. Does windows open or run any file while setting up...
  4. sync OneDrive and laptop computer

sync OneDrive and laptop computer: Can I sync my OneDrive account and my laptop computer or does the app only work on a mobile phone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-onedrive-and-laptop-computer/8ef03e64-89c1-4f5c-b735-750ce5759e23
  5. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive: I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell phone pictures. I also noticed in OneDrive on the left-hand side above the recycling bin, there is a photo section. There are...
  6. Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive

Pictures Syncing to Computer and OneDrive: I noticed that the "Camera Roll" folder in the "Pictures" folder is filled with photos all sorted by year and month. They appear that they be my cell phone pictures. I also noticed in OneDrive on the left-hand side above the recycling bin, there is a photo section. There are...
  7. Stop Syncing Desktop, Documents and Pictures with Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Syncing Desktop, Documents and Pictures with Onedrive: I have searched but cannot find an issue to my problem. I purchased a new computer, set up Windows 10, and now my Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders are syncing to onedrive. My Documents folder is far too large to sync, and I refuse to buy additional storage that I...
  8. Syncing pictures to OneDrive

Syncing pictures to OneDrive: I want to copy my photos from my old laptop to my Lenovo. I haven't space to have them copied to Onedrive. How do I stop it syncing them? Just the Pictures, OK with the documents....
  9. Syncing OneDrive Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing OneDrive Pictures: I’d like to stop OneDrive pictures syncing with my computer. How can I do this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onedrive-pictures/b6216953-ffac-4c91-954e-8f6d8dfe0cf8
  10. Stop OneDrive Pictures Syncing With The Computer.

Stop OneDrive Pictures Syncing With The Computer.: How can I stop OneDrive pictures syncing with PC? ***Edited Original Title From: onedrive sync*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-onedrive-pictures-syncing-with-the-computer/609276a8-0ef7-4391-aa9e-801e4fe1f1ff"