Windows 10: Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer

Discus and support Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently imported all the pictures I've taken with my phone onto my Alienware computer. When I go to "my pictures" and clicked on each one, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JC3_TN, Sep 22, 2018.

1. JC3_TN Win User

Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer

Hi, I recently imported all the pictures I've taken with my phone onto my Alienware computer. When I go to "my pictures" and clicked on each one, the image appears small instead of almost filling the screen. How can I fix the image viewer (Microsoft photo app) so that my pictures display at full size?! I've never had this issue with older computers. So weird. I know my phone didn't take the pictures in some tiny format. There's not even an option to do that on my phone camera settings! Thank you!

:)

JC3_TN, Sep 22, 2018
  2. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Sep 22, 2018
  3. California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer

Pictures taken in .NEF format after importing in computer, show me a wrong date taken when hoover the pointer over file in explorer.

Hello! I got a problem or is a Windows bug? When I take a picture with my Nikon D7100, after exporting in computer in NEF file format, if I hover over file with mouse pointer, show me a wrong data and hour taken. More precisely it show me like
    picture was taken next day.

I thought is something wrong with my camera setting date but nothing wrong with this. If I look in properties/detail of picture date taken is the correct one. I take pictures with same camera in .NEF and .JPEG format and surprise: after importing
    the picture in .NEF format still show next day date taken but the picture in .JPEG format show the right date. The EXIF information are ok for booth files. Any suggestion?

D. Zaharia, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer

1. Pictures taken with Cell Phone Appear Small When Imported to Computer - Similar Threads - Pictures taken Cell

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  4. Windows 11 download phone pictures into "date taken" directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 download phone pictures into "date taken" directory: In Windows 10, you could use file manager to download pictures and videos from your phone sorted into a directory with the date taken. That means all the pictures and videos taken on 4/1/2023 are placed into a directory 04-01-2023. That was a nice feature, allowing better...
  5. Windows 11 download phone pictures into "date taken" directory

Windows 11 download phone pictures into "date taken" directory: In Windows 10, you could use file manager to download pictures and videos from your phone sorted into a directory with the date taken. That means all the pictures and videos taken on 4/1/2023 are placed into a directory 04-01-2023. That was a nice feature, allowing better...
  6. When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken changes

When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken changes: When importing pictures from my phone in the Photo app on Windows 10, the date taken of these pictures changes to the date of importing current day In previous version you could also select how to import your pictures; I want them to be put into separate folders with the...
  7. importing pictures from my i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from my i phone: I am having trouble importing pictures from my I-phone. It will begin to do the task then abort it in the middle of it. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-pictures-from-my-i-phone/be8de6d0-29e3-44d3-880a-4859e3665301
  8. IMPORT pictures to computer ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IMPORT pictures to computer ??: I am trying to IMPORT pictures from my camera to computer as I did before with Windows 7 now I do not get the IMPORT anymore ????? I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pictures-to-computer/57f4d724-873d-45f9-bc30-bd20ddaabcd3"
  9. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...
  10. Cell phone integration

in Windows 10 Support
    Cell phone integration: Is there any way to get cell phone apps working from within Windows? Example: would like to use PC keyboard to type messages in WhatsApp. TIA 59437