Windows 10: "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

Discus and support "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get the pics in Pictures to become imported to Windows 10 Photos ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WOLFMANINOTTAWA, Jan 2, 2020.

1. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

How do I get the pics in Pictures to become imported to Windows 10 Photos ...

:)

WOLFMANINOTTAWA, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Ruz San Win User

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Jan 2, 2020
  3. windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 2, 2020
  4. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

Windows 10 & importing into Picasa

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What type of picture files are you trying to transfer?

Please follow these steps, mentioned below to resolve the issue:

I suggest to use photo app to import photos.

You may refer the article and refer the article and try the steps provided for “How do I import photos or videos from my camera”?

Photos app for Windows help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/photos-app-faq

Note: This above links applies to Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Picasa and check, if that helps you to fix the issue.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

"Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos

1. "Pictures" to become imported /transferred to Windows Photos - Similar Threads - Pictures become imported

2. Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports: I am running the latest version of Photos App on Windows 10. OneDrive on my Android phone automatically imports my new pictures into the correct /Pictures/Camera Roll/Year/Month folder. Recently, when I select photos from this folder to create a new album, the album is...
  3. Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate pictures made in Photo Imports: I am running the latest version of Photos App on Windows 10. OneDrive on my Android phone automatically imports my new pictures into the correct /Pictures/Camera Roll/Year/Month folder. Recently, when I select photos from this folder to create a new album, the album is...
  4. Photo app - import pictures to laptop

Photo app - import pictures to laptop: Photo app - The folders from importing the JPEG files have changed from grouping photos in date order on my older Windows 10 laptop with folder name in numeric date i.e 2020-01-18 to no grouping at all on my new Windows 10 laptop. I have checked settings on Photo app in both...
  5. Importing Photos Into Pictures File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing Photos Into Pictures File: 12/18/2020 - Did a recent Microsoft update change the way photos are grouped when downloading from my digital camera? Previously, I would download my photos, they would go into a folder showing the date taken, and I would rename the folder to show the subject matter of the...
  6. Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder

Photos not importing pictures from Pictures Folder: Just Reset Photos because it is not importing pictures from my Pictures Folder but is happily importing them from other folders. Option is to share but how to I get it to import them. It was working a few days ago...
  7. Transfer pictures using Photos app

Transfer pictures using Photos app: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  8. Transferring pictures from Windows Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferring pictures from Windows Photos: I have over 37,000 pictures on my laptop and I need to know how do I transfer these pictures from my laptop to an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pictures-from-windows-photos/b99c9924-d1eb-4c44-908c-426c16646c58
  9. Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder

Transfer pictures in Google Photos to Windows Pictures folder: I keep all my photos in the Windows Pictures folder (in many sub-folders). I have noted that there are numerous pix in Google Photos that are NOT in the Windows Pictures folder. I have been researching the Web to determine how pix in Google can be transferred to the Windows...
  10. Importing pictures via Micro. Photo app

Importing pictures via Micro. Photo app: I was wondering if any one else has had trouble trying to import pictures from their iPhone to PC. I have been trying to transfer pictures from my iPhone 7 to my PC (Win.10) via the Photos app but it has not been working. It will find my phone and photos the first I plug it...