Windows 10: pictures when booting up

Discus and support pictures when booting up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have seen a computer that when first booted had a picture and a box at the upper right so one could change or access the picture. I once ha\d that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraDay2, Dec 22, 2018.

1. pictures when booting up

I have seen a computer that when first booted had a picture and a box at the upper right so one could change or access the picture. I once ha\d that but somehow it has gone and it never did have an access button where I was able to say if I wanted to keep that picture. I enjoyed that function, how can I get it back, as well as the box fopr changing the picture

:)

BarbaraDay2, Dec 22, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2018
  4. GNJha Win User

pictures when booting up

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

pictures when booting up

1. pictures when booting up - Similar Threads - pictures booting

2. log-in screecn picture stays after I boot to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log-in screecn picture stays after I boot to desktop.: Like the heading says; if I boot into windows the PC logs me on to my Desktop but I cannot see the desktop because the login picture remains on top of it, I still have the taskbar though. If I click on any shortcut on the taskbar the log in picture vanishes & there is the...
  3. log-in screecn picture stays after I boot to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    log-in screecn picture stays after I boot to desktop.: Like the heading says; if I boot into windows the PC logs me on to my Desktop but I cannot see the desktop because the login picture remains on top of it, I still have the taskbar though. If I click on any shortcut on the taskbar the log in picture vanishes & there is the...
  4. log-in screecn picture stays after I boot to desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No more pretty pictures when I boot up; how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No more pretty pictures when I boot up; how do I get them back?: As of a few days ago all I get is a photo of lake. No more identification of the lake or its location nor opportunity to like it or not. How can I get the variety of photos that tended to change every couple of days?...
  6. Lock Screen picture keeps changing when Windows 10 boots up

in Windows 10 News
    Lock Screen picture keeps changing when Windows 10 boots up: Some Windows 10 PC users are reportedly having trouble changing their lock screen. According to affected users, when they boot up their PC, it is always the default lock screen, however, when they lock the PC, it shows up as the custom lock screen selected. Lock Screen...
  7. Picture screen on boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Picture screen on boot: I don't know what to call it, but there is a screen that appears on boot W10 that is very nice, but only appears for a second or so before going to the screen with my name on it. How can I stop the process long enough to properly admire the picture?...
  8. Booted old PC up to find my "Picture" folder deleted and thousands of files in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booted old PC up to find my "Picture" folder deleted and thousands of files in the...: Hi everyone, I stowed a Windows 10 running PC in storage for three years and just booted it up last night. I found that my Picture Folder say's something along the lines of "Not here" when I click it. Additionally there are 4,000 plus files in the bin. I don't see any photos...
  9. [Help] Booted old PC up to find my "Picture" folder deleted and thousands of files in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Booted old PC up to find my "Picture" folder deleted and thousands of files in the...: Hi everyone, I stowed a Windows 10 running PC in storage for three years and just booted it up last night. I found that my Picture Folder say's something along the lines of "Not here" when I click it. Additionally there are 4,000 plus files in the bin. I don't see any photos...
  10. Big pictures on boot-up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Big pictures on boot-up: Since "Windows 10" and "Edge" I have had to consider whether or not I like a picture every time I boot up. I do not like very many. Lately I have suspected that I am being presented with the same picture again, when I have already dealt with it. Today I am certain because...