Windows 10: Pictures Will Not Open

Discus and support Pictures Will Not Open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to open pictures "package could not be registered" appears. This is a cliché in windows 10? How can it be fixed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenMosley1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Pictures Will Not Open

When I try to open pictures "package could not be registered" appears. This is a cliché in windows 10? How can it be fixed?

:)

KarenMosley1, Mar 2, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Pictures Will Not Open

Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Pictures Will Not Open

1. Pictures Will Not Open - Similar Threads - Pictures Open

2. HEIC pictures are not loading and can not be opened on PC onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HEIC pictures are not loading and can not be opened on PC onedrive: Hello i am here with major issue,Few days ago i had photoshoot to take some great pictures. My friend then sent me those via Imessages and they automatically uploaded thmeselves on OneDrive. Those pictures when i view them on mobile in OneDrive i can normally see and do...
  3. HEIC pictures are not loading and can not be opened on PC onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEIC pictures are not loading and can not be opened on PC onedrive: Hello i am here with major issue,Few days ago i had photoshoot to take some great pictures. My friend then sent me those via Imessages and they automatically uploaded thmeselves on OneDrive. Those pictures when i view them on mobile in OneDrive i can normally see and do...
  4. HEIC pictures are not loading and can not be opened on PC onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  6. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  7. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...
  8. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...
  9. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29