Windows 10: Pictures won't open

Discus and support Pictures won't open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Message is "class not recognised". Tried sfc/scanflow but still won't open. 51823 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sharpann, May 29, 2016.

1. sharpann Win User

Pictures won't open

Message is "class not recognised". Tried sfc/scanflow but still won't open.

:)

sharpann, May 29, 2016

2. Opening a jpg

I double or single click a jpg file and it won't open. I have to select "open with" in order to get the picture to open. Solution?

I can open other files with either a double or single click but it won't work with a jpg.

paulinejibb-pacheco, May 29, 2016
  3. Can't open pictures in photos. Can't import from phone

First I couldn't import more than a few pictures at a time from my iPhone. Now I can't open the pictures that were imported. Desktop icon won't ever open.

RussellSass, May 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Pictures won't open

dalchina, May 29, 2016
  5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    You should have tried sfc /scannow.

6. sharpann Win User
    Sorry - it was scannnow I tried.

sharpann, May 30, 2016
  7. sharpann Win User
    Sorry - it was scannnow I tried.

sharpann, May 30, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

Pictures won't open

Have you tried the suggestion as offered in post #2 too?
    What is the result?

If still unsuccessful, I would say that a clean reinstall of windows will be the best way to get rid of this issue.

Thema:

Pictures won't open

1. Pictures won't open - Similar Threads - Pictures won't open

2. Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Pictures not Opening Pictures: Problem with Pictures not Opening PicturesI have a iPhone 14 Pro Max that I used to take pictures while on a vacation. When I got hoe I created Folder and transferred those pictures .JPEG and HEIC to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7.When I trt to open a >JPEG file with Microsoft...
  3. Pictures are not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures are not opening: When ever I download a picture and tried to open it did not open, even those pictures which is already exist did not open.anybody know what's the reason. I have window 10...
  4. Microsoft Photo App suddenly won't open pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo App suddenly won't open pictures: Hello,For some unknown reason the Photo App doesn't open when I try to open a picture. It doesn't matter if it's a .JPG or a.PNG or other type of picture it only opens a white screen like the picture below.I've already tried to uninstall and install it on the Microsoft Store,...
  5. Microsoft Photo App suddenly won't open pictures

Microsoft Photo App suddenly won't open pictures: Hello,For some unknown reason the Photo App doesn't open when I try to open a picture. It doesn't matter if it's a .JPG or a.PNG or other type of picture it only opens a white screen like the picture below.I've already tried to uninstall and install it on the Microsoft Store,...
  6. Opening Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Picture: The pictures that come on when I go into Edge allow me an opinion. If I like it, it stays for a few days usually. If I don't like it, the next time I turn on the computer, I get a different picture. The other day I clicked "no" didn't like it and it went away but hasn't...
  7. pictures won't open on Windows 10. what's the fix

pictures won't open on Windows 10. what's the fix: The photos online do not open, I use windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-wont-open-on-windows-10-whats-the-fix/f8953b4f-dd2d-41ca-8b89-61da4b1f27b8
  8. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

Pictures in Pictures folder will not open: Pictures will not open in any app or program. I get error messages that I do not have permission to open these files. I have already checked and re-checked the permissions. I am the administrator on my computer. I've run the various diagnostics from the command prompt....
  9. Pictures Will Not Open

Pictures Will Not Open: When I try to open pictures "package could not be registered" appears. This is a cliché in windows 10? How can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-will-not-open/a57b7838-70fc-4113-b2a7-df73f314aad9"
  10. Pictures Not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures Not Opening: Up until last week, I was able to view any picture on the web. Lately all I get is that ssmall picture square box within another square box. I am using Chrome, cleared cache, all the usual things to do but have no idea why this is happening. It happens in my yahoo email, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pictures wont open package could not be registered