Windows 10: Pictures wont send on skype

Discus and support Pictures wont send on skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brads2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. brads2 Win User

Pictures wont send on skype

im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata file. any help would be great. thanks

:)

brads2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. numbed79 Win User

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Skype - How to send pictures

I just purchased Lumia 820 and I am trying to figure out how to send pictures to contacts on Skype- there seems to be no option unlike when you use Skype on laptop.

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

greendome135, Nov 5, 2018
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Pictures wont send on skype - Similar Threads - Pictures wont send

2. Skype cant send or receive images or files

in Windows 10 News
    Skype cant send or receive images or files: [ATTACH]Skype is one of the most common platforms for video calling and online conferencing. It allows you to send texts, images, and other attachments. However, […] This article Skype cant send or receive images or files first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Sending a file folder of pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending a file folder of pictures: I have 3 pictures that I placed in a file folder. How do I send it to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-a-file-folder-of-pictures/0bbb7093-ac80-40d7-9f70-93bf571340dd
  4. How to send a Skype meeting Invite link

in Windows 10 News
    How to send a Skype meeting Invite link: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Skype users worldwide can invite anyone to join a Skype chat by sharing a unique Skype Meeting link via Skype for Business Web App. No Skype account or app download is required for this purpose. If you are interested in [...] This post How to send a Skype...
  5. Pictures wont download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pictures wont download: Since the new windows automatic download when I plug in my camera the pictures wont download it brings up the download screen and reads my camera so I know the camera and cord are not the problem my computer displays how many photos need to be downloaded and it freezes there...
  6. Skype messages not sending

in Windows 10 News
    Skype messages not sending: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You may have faced an issue where you find that Skype is not sending messages. This issue is common with Skype for home users, and the most probable cause has been having low or no internet connectivity. But if you [...] This post Skype messages not sending...
  7. Images on Skype conversation wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images on Skype conversation wont open: [img] This dialog keeps asking me every time even if I uncheck the box underneath. Any idea? 122046
  8. Sending pictures to an existing CDR

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR: I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no...
  9. Send to Skype ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to Skype ?: hello, I can't manage to add SKYPE to my SendTo folder I placed a shortcut in the folder, but it does not show when I right click a file I managed with other apps though... *Think is there a specific way to do it for skype ? thanks 105421
  10. Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode: [img] Skype Preview is the second Windows 10 in-box app to add support for the new Compact Overlay feature that is coming in the Creators Update. (The first was Movies & TV.) Microsoft revealed that it would be adding Compact Overlay to the Creators Update in February,...