Windows 10: Pictures

Discus and support Pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All,Suddenly the windows picture app is not working correctly. It opens and closes straight away?.Any thoughts would be Helpful. Also my iCloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jon Daly1, Jul 13, 2023.

  1. Jon Daly1 Win User

    Pictures


    Hello All,Suddenly the windows picture app is not working correctly. It opens and closes straight away?.Any thoughts would be Helpful. Also my iCloud photo's saved in iCloud are current but on Pc they do not seem to sync?Also I cloud drive has stored pictures but hasn't synced for over a year.I have 50gb Storage available in the cloud so it is not full.Jón D

    :)
     
    Jon Daly1, Jul 13, 2023
    #1
Thema:

Pictures

Loading...
  1. Pictures - Similar Threads - Pictures

  2. How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Name and Profile picture in Start menu on Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to hide your name and profile picture in the Start menu on a Windows 11 PC. By default, when you open the Start menu in Windows 11, your account name and profile picture are visible in the bottom-left area. Now, the KB5120998 update...
  3. Microsoft Removes Picture Password Setup in Windows 11, Pushing PINs, Passwords, and Biometrics

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Removes Picture Password Setup in Windows 11, Pushing PINs, Passwords, and Biometrics: Microsoft is removing the option to set up new picture passwords in Windows 11. Users who already have a picture password can keep using it, but if it is removed or disabled, it cannot be set up again. The change comes with the July 2026 security update for Windows 11....
  4. Steam Big Picture Mode not using dedicated GPU on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Steam Big Picture Mode not using dedicated GPU on Windows PC: While gaming using Steam’s Big Picture Mode can be extremely helpful, as it offers a slick, console-like experience, it occasionally defaults to using your integrated GPU instead of your dedicated GPU. As a result, you encounter issues such as stuttering, lag, and poor...
  5. Enable or Disable Picture-in-Picture Overlay in Microsoft Edge

    in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Picture-in-Picture Overlay in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]You may already be familiar with the Picture-in-Picture overlay. It shrinks your viewing window and allows it to hover over any tab that you are currently on. This feature is especially useful if you like to watch something while working on the side. Microsoft allows you...
  6. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?

    in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?: Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-windows-10-lock-screen/5863757a-e5bf-436c-8c92-5e3c54e73085
  7. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?: Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-windows-10-lock-screen/5863757a-e5bf-436c-8c92-5e3c54e73085
  8. Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?: Where can I find the Windows 10 lock screen Picture of the Day for July 4, 2025?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-windows-10-lock-screen/5863757a-e5bf-436c-8c92-5e3c54e73085
  9. How to bring back the "Learn about this picture" feature?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back the "Learn about this picture" feature?: Last night, I accidentally remove the whole feature after I enable something in the "gpedit.msc", then under-User Configuration the administrative template to control panel to personalization and after enabling the "Prevent changing desktop background" the "Learn about this...
  10. How to bring back the "Learn about this picture" feature?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back the "Learn about this picture" feature?: Last night, I accidentally remove the whole feature after I enable something in the "gpedit.msc", then under-User Configuration the administrative template to control panel to personalization and after enabling the "Prevent changing desktop background" the "Learn about this...