Windows 10: Pictures

Discus and support Pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on my pictures to view them, I get a black screen and no picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobSchwartz4, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Pictures

When I click on my pictures to view them, I get a black screen and no picture

:)

BobSchwartz4, Sep 1, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Pictures

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Pictures

1. Pictures - Similar Threads - Pictures

2. How does File Explorer know if an imported Iphone Picture is NEW?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How does File Explorer know if an imported Iphone Picture is NEW?: I import my Iphone Pics to my Laptop via file Explorer in Windows 10. I had to replace my hard drive and could not Image the old one. I now have 6,000 pics on my Iphone but only the last week had not been imported. I assume there is something like an ini file that keeps track...
  3. After installing Windows 10 pro, on each rectangle image we got a X slash like the picture...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing Windows 10 pro, on each rectangle image we got a X slash like the picture...: Hello Everyone, Here is my problem, I'm going to show it through an image. Please tell me how can I fix it? Desr: The lastest version of Windows 10. [ATTACH] One more things: The Sign-in background seem to be break and blur from an image. It's very dull :(...
  4. Why two Pictures?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why two Pictures?: I have been trying to figure out why there are two images of mine on the Settings>Accounts>Your Info Page as shown below instead of just one picture but I haven't been able to find any logical reason. Please help me to figure this one out. Amarnath Wanchoo aka [img] 142946
  5. Lock Screen Picture Info.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Picture Info.: The icon to show me more picture information is not showing up on my lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-picture-info/74f8936a-8dca-49c7-be5a-32d0d54a23b6
  6. I've suddenly lost my icons. Oh, the labels are still visible, but no pictures to go with.

I've suddenly lost my icons. Oh, the labels are still visible, but no pictures to go with.: As I said, no pictures. After a short shutdown for a shower, and reboot half-an-hour later, I was greeted by a screen showing only labels....
  7. how can i send a picture in amazon to my e-mail ? or from any store to e-mail ?

how can i send a picture in amazon to my e-mail ? or from any store to e-mail ?: I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THE COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-send-a-picture-in-amazon-to-my-e-mail-or/73c4daf7-e946-4b6b-b8e9-0070ede82a3e
  8. Can no longer select pictures as background

Can no longer select pictures as background: Previously I was able to select pictures from my PC as a background, including using a group of pictures as a rotating theme. But now when I try to do the same and go into a folder on my hard drive to select photos, the photo files are not listed at all. I have many folders...
  9. Streaming Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming Pictures: I have no problems streaming music or videos to my TV from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I try to stream my photos I get a message: "Cannot Communicate With Server"...
  10. picture problem and text

picture problem and text: when I am inserting a photo in power point or word. Only half the picture is being shown even in word. there is also a problem in one note where the print is showing like that[ATTACH][ATTACH]...