Windows 10: PID customizer

Discus and support PID customizer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wanted to make a script that can customize a pid of its own, PID or Process ID is a random digit number, and no matter what I find in the net i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aiden Sinlao, Oct 30, 2020.

1. PID customizer

I wanted to make a script that can customize a pid of its own, PID or Process ID is a random digit number, and no matter what I find in the net i cannot make a custom PID, any built in commands to do so

:)

Aiden Sinlao, Oct 30, 2020
  2. eqvic Win User

PID not listed in Services

Thank you for your response Eberwurz.

So the only thing the link that you shared helped me with is that I was able to add the PID column to the processes where I found the PID. So, first off, I agree with you that the processes are not listed because they may have terminated whatever they were
    doing. However, why are they showing up as errors? Furthermore, why when these error out I get CPU spikes?

eqvic, Oct 30, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    In Task Manager, what does PID 4964 refer to?

PID stands for Process ID and it's a random number that Windows assigns to each running process. The PID for a process is temporary and can change every time you start a new session of the process in question.

To get help with an error code we need to know:

• the complete accurate error code or error name; and
    • what you were doing on the computer immediately before you saw the error.

BulldogXX, Oct 30, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

PID customizer

Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

PID customizer [​IMG]

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

PID customizer [​IMG]

PID customizer [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

PID customizer

1. PID customizer - Similar Threads - PID customizer

2. slmgr.vbs - ID d'activation/d'application & PID étendu sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slmgr.vbs - ID d'activation/d'application & PID étendu sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC: Comme dit dans le sujet, avec la commande PowerShell "slmgr.vbs" les 2 ID & le "PID étendu" sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC.Seul "Identificateur d’installation" diffère. Si c'est normal ne lisez pas le pavé ci-dessous.Je précise avant tout: les licences de ce sujet son achetées...
  3. slmgr.vbs - ID d'activation/d'application & PID étendu sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slmgr.vbs - ID d'activation/d'application & PID étendu sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC: Comme dit dans le sujet, avec la commande PowerShell "slmgr.vbs" les 2 ID & le "PID étendu" sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC.Seul "Identificateur d’installation" diffère. Si c'est normal ne lisez pas le pavé ci-dessous.Je précise avant tout: les licences de ce sujet son achetées...
  4. slmgr.vbs - ID d'activation/d'application & PID étendu sont les mêmes sur mes 2 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Identify the process PID and/or img file name which is trying to access microphone using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Identify the process PID and/or img file name which is trying to access microphone using...: Hello,I'm trying to create a console app that prints out a notification when a process is trying to access to camera or microphone.I've found MS's Sensor Activity Monitor repo, that uses Media Foundation's IMFSensorActivityMonitor for camera access detection.However,...
  6. Identify the process PID and/or img file name which is trying to access microphone using...

Identify the process PID and/or img file name which is trying to access microphone using...: Hello,I'm trying to create a console app that prints out a notification when a process is trying to access to camera or microphone.I've found MS's Sensor Activity Monitor repo, that uses Media Foundation's IMFSensorActivityMonitor for camera access detection.However,...
  7. how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to check a txt file full of product keys using a pid checker? not ultimate pid checker...: help, i cannot use ultimate pid checker because i t is old. i cannot use microsoft pid checker because i t cannot use txt files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-a-txt-file-full-of-product-keys-using/b6fb419d-4172-4d45-af50-2ef96d2c850b
  8. Mass Storage Class stops working when VID/PID is added to custom INF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mass Storage Class stops working when VID/PID is added to custom INF file: We have developed a device that has a USB port for communication with a PC. The firmware for this device references the DeviceInterfaceGUID that is specified in the custom INF file of the USB driver on the PC. The firmware also has code that transfers data files between the...
  9. Mass Storage Class stops working when VID/PID is added to custom INF file

Mass Storage Class stops working when VID/PID is added to custom INF file: We have developed a device that has a USB port for communication with a PC. The firmware for this device references the DeviceInterfaceGUID that is specified in the custom INF file of the USB driver on the PC. The firmware also has code that transfers data files between the...
  10. Mass Storage Class stops working when VID/PID is added to custom INF file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware