Windows 10: PID not listed in Services

Discus and support PID not listed in Services in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After doing a large network transfer to my NAS my computer started acting very weirdly with processes not wanting to open or close Task Manager,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eqvic, Jul 10, 2020.

1. eqvic Win User

PID not listed in Services

After doing a large network transfer to my NAS my computer started acting very weirdly with processes not wanting to open or close Task Manager, Chrome, etc., I restarted my computer and opened task manager to see how things were performing. I found some CPU spikes so I decided to look into it. I opened the Event Viewer and looked at WMI-Activity since I saw that service spiking up.nHere I found several errors but when I went to cross-reference with the Services in Task Manager to see what was causing it, none of the PID reported are listed there. Why is that? Is this something to worry about or normal?

PID not listed in Services 1132dc18-306a-403b-97ef-c99d11b93b43?upload=true.png

PID not listed in Services 511edd33-fbe8-42b5-b77b-9b1921465b18?upload=true.png

:)

eqvic, Jul 10, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. PID not listed in Services - Similar Threads - PID listed Services

2. windows update medic services not listed is services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update medic services not listed is services: Hello I am using windows 11 and I`ve found that windows update medic services is not listed in my services application...What should I do and should I be worried...
  3. windows update medic services not listed is services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update medic services not listed is services: Hello I am using windows 11 and I`ve found that windows update medic services is not listed in my services application...What should I do and should I be worried...
  4. spooler service not in the list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spooler service not in the list: HiI have rds 2019I executed sc sdshow spooler command under admin user I got this string "D:A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AUA;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA"A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SYI then performedSC SDSET command with the stringAfter that several problems happened. I can't execute...
  5. spooler service not in the list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spooler service not in the list: HiI have rds 2019I executed sc sdshow spooler command under admin user I got this string "D:A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;AUA;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA"A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SYI then performedSC SDSET command with the stringAfter that several problems happened. I can't execute...
  6. How to kill a service from a task that constantly changing its PID?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to kill a service from a task that constantly changing its PID?: I just downloaded an app from the browser on my PC, and when I installed it I realized something was wrong so I tried to cancel it. But the installation process suddenly finished and some files that I didn't recognize suddenly appeared in my folder. I have tried to remove it...
  7. How to kill a service from a task that constantly changing its PID?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to kill a service from a task that constantly changing its PID?: I just downloaded an app from the browser on my PC, and when I installed it I realized something was wrong so I tried to cancel it. But the installation process suddenly finished and some files that I didn't recognize suddenly appeared in my folder. I have tried to remove it...
  8. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  9. PID customizer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PID customizer: I wanted to make a script that can customize a pid of its own, PID or Process ID is a random digit number, and no matter what I find in the net i cannot make a custom PID, any built in commands to do so...
  10. Task Manager/PIDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager/PIDs: Hello, Our IDS was giving us an alert about some clients connecting to external hosts over http. I went into a host and I ran an netstat -ano | find ":80" and i was able to see the connection to the external address with an established connection. I got the PID, and went...