Windows 10: Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac

Discus and support Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What i piece. It still does updates even when it is turned off. This is the last mcirosoft anything that i will ever buy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewGivan1, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac

What i piece. It still does updates even when it is turned off. This is the last mcirosoft anything that i will ever buy.

:)

AndrewGivan1, Sep 28, 2020

2. why is win 10 such a piece of junk?

PS: Your computer may be a piece of junk but I'm not sure I'd say that Win10 was a piece of junk.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Cortana and nest

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

At present, Cortana can
    control your smart home devices
    such as

• Turn lights on or off
    • Set the brightness of a light
    • Control a group of lights
    • Set the temperature
    • Turn the thermostat up or down

I would suggest you to check with the Nest support team if the Nest Hello can be
    configured to Cortana commands.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Voyagr12 Win User

Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac

Cortana and Nest

I am attempting to connect Cortana with Nest and running into difficulty. I go to the Connected Home. I turn it on, sign in. I click on Nest. I enter my Nest credentials and click Allow. I then get booted back to the Connected Home screen and nothing
    happens. The Nest option still says tap to connect. Cant imagine I am doing anything wrong.. as the steps are straight forward and simple. The only thing I can think of is that my two step verification on my MS account is somehow interfering. Could this
    be the case?

Voyagr12, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac

1. Piece of junk, nest pc i buy will be a mac - Similar Threads - Piece junk nest

2. Video editor is a piece of junk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor is a piece of junk.: When I was editing a really important video, it just... closed! and I am NOT ABLE TO FIND IT. This is annoying and I want to fix this.There was 0 workload in my PC and it is also powerful with a Core i7....
  3. Video editor is a piece of junk.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video editor is a piece of junk.: When I was editing a really important video, it just... closed! and I am NOT ABLE TO FIND IT. This is annoying and I want to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-is-a-piece-of-junk/6d66b7eb-a92f-45cf-a47f-cb98628b0515
  4. My Google Nest

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Google Nest: I bought the google nest from Walmart this year early summer, I think this morning it mal-functioned. It is working but keeps making my computer make funny noises. How do I reconnect it to my computer?...
  5. Nested virtualisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nested virtualisation: I have a new PC with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700x but AMD-V nested virtualisation is not working. When will AMD-V get support for nested virtualisation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nested-virtualisation/908b1c12-78c4-4c83-84b5-4e450a36aa90
  6. Missing piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing piece: Was working a puzzle online and cannot find the last piece. Have tried over and over and it won't show up. How do I fix or delete the puzzle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-piece/e7533ed7-a812-4262-b50c-1533712b7f36
  7. Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and play World of Dragon Nest PC: The first Open World MMORPG Dragon Nest! A game that combines intense stories, fast and fluid character’s control. Awake the dragon hunter and experience a challenging battle. Play World of Dragon Nest WOD on PC now with MEmu! Download World of Dragon nest on PC...
  8. Cortana and nest

in Cortana
    Cortana and nest: So Cortana works with Nest thermostat, but not Nest Hello video doorbell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-nest/42c7eb7f-fc30-436a-b336-31a235ab1231"
  9. connecting Cortana and Nest

in Cortana
    connecting Cortana and Nest: I tried to connect Cortana and Nest but failed. I performed the steps according to the instruction and went to the Connected Home and signed in there. Then I clicked on Nest, entered my Nest credentials and tapped Allow. But then when I get back to the Connected Home, Next...
  10. junk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    junk: Why am I getting a lot of junk mail all of a sudden on the Mail App. ?? Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/junk/2800df38-f6eb-4da8-a08e-a6126be6ae63