Windows 10: PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

Discus and support PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FED UP CUSTOMER, Apr 12, 2021.

1. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT MY COMPUTER TO SLEEP, I LOST NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND HAVE TO RESTART MY **** COMPUTER. WHEN I'M WORKING ON MY COMPUTER I LOSE **** CONNECTIVITY, I'VE LOST OUT ON TAKING TESTS BECAUSE YOUR PIECE OF **** PRODUCT KICKED ME OFF THE NETWORK WHILE TAKING A TEST. I'VE ONLY HAD THIS PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM FOR ONE YEAR, EVERY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP THAT I'VE PURCHASED IS GOOD FOR ONE YEAR UNTIL YOUR PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM DECIDES THAT IT WANTS TO STOP WORKING AFTER A SPECIFIC UPDATE. MY OS IS SUPPOSEDLY UPDATED AND SO ARE MY DRIVERS. FIX THIS PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10, I'M TIRED OF LOSING OUT ON **** BECAUSE YOUR **** WONT WORK. 3RD COMPUTER, I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG BUT IT'S YOUR PIECE OF **** **** OPERATING SYSTEM. MAC HAS NEVER FAILED ME AND THINK I WILL STICK TO THEM. AND **** BILL GATES

:)

FED UP CUSTOMER, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

Delta6326, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

1. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - PIECE ****

2. i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i hate your piece of **** os called windows 10. it sucks, you suck.: eat a ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-your-piece-of-os-called-windows-10-it-sucks/80dc1e11-c3a2-456a-9e43-3d703351607e
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???: DEAR WINDOWS 10 OS, WHY ARE YOU A PIECE OF ****??? DEAR MICROSOFT, WHY WON'T YOU FIX YOUR PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM??? EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES ON 3 DIFFERENT LAPTOPS MEANS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE ISSUSE. I'VE REALIZED THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT ON A GOOD LAPTOP IS...
  4. Too tiny puzzle pieces

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too tiny puzzle pieces: Why does this happen at least once maybe twice a week? Unless I max the puzzle I can not see them I hope these pictures work! Restarting the computer helps and sometimes I need to restart twice..[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Family is a piece of work that I do not want

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family is a piece of work that I do not want: Hi Community I have never knowingly joined/requested/installed Microsoft Family. Now suddenly, on my Wife's computer - Microsoft Family is blocking FIREFOX. We do not want to use EDGE! She prefers FIREFOX. How do I completely remove Microsoft Family from my and my...
  6. Your store is a complete piece of **** and should not exist. Give users control? Nope, why...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your store is a complete piece of **** and should not exist. Give users control? Nope, why...: Why the hell does your store has to be so stupidly complicated... just look at ANY store or a client that allows you to purchase software or download it for free. Why can't your store just work? Why am I forced to install apps somewhere i don't want. Why can't I access those...
  7. Display size on my Desktop PC- when I try to open a window, it only opens a tiny piece of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display size on my Desktop PC- when I try to open a window, it only opens a tiny piece of...: When I try to open a window, only a tiny piece of a window opens in the lower right hand corner! Does anyone know how to correct this problem?...
  8. I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need some help getting Motherf****ng piece of S*** Windows Ink to get out of the G****mn...: So joking aside, Windows Ink is an input system, and I find it completely unacceptable that it won't let me write curse words. An input system has absolutely no business telling me what words I can and can't write. I know that this can be somewhat worked around by writing out...
  9. Strange blue puzzle piece icon in device manager...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange blue puzzle piece icon in device manager...: What's this? Should I worry? :) Looks like a blue puzzle piece behind some icons in Device Manager. (Section Software components, Realtek) [img] 173591
  10. Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Im trying to download a piece of software and i noticed that the text is like this, idk...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgl060/hey_im_trying_to_download_a_piece_of_software_and/