Windows 10: Pin Add

Discus and support Pin Add in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried many times to set my pin. I set up my Pin in Pin addition dialogue box, but when I sign out. in sign in window again it ask password not pin.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrakashRanjan2, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Pin Add

I tried many times to set my pin. I set up my Pin in Pin addition dialogue box, but when I sign out. in sign in window again it ask password not pin. Pin is not set successfully.

:)

PrakashRanjan2, Dec 30, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 30, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

Pin Add

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Pin Add

1. Pin Add - Similar Threads - Pin Add

2. Windows 10 Pro: Add PIN/Fingerprint fails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pro: Add PIN/Fingerprint fails: Hi, i got some new Dell's (Vostro with latest Win 10 Pro 1903 fully patched) and want to enable PIN & Fingerprint for the new users. All Users have Office 365 Pro Plus Emails. The Laptop is online, as i have installed all Updates and Chrome and Web Connection is working...
  3. windows hello not allowing to change pin and add/remove fingerprint after update to 1903...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello not allowing to change pin and add/remove fingerprint after update to 1903...: Hi, This is jason. My problem is with the windows hello after the september 4 update. After restarting, the log in window told me to change my pin because it was invalid or something like that. It changed from a four number pin to six number pin. After changing the pin, I...
  4. I deleted my PIN but I can"t add a new one

I deleted my PIN but I can"t add a new one: I deleted my PIN and now when I go in settings>accounts>sign in options and I press the "Add" button at the PIN section nothing happens. I saw other people that had this issue which asked here, on the website, and the answer was to go in the file explorer at...
  5. How to add a pin to Windows 10

How to add a pin to Windows 10: I have a new computer with windows 10 which automatically opens at start without requesting a pin. Could you lease let me know how to install a pin to open and lock the computer....
  6. Windows 10 cannot add PIN on domain pc /laptop

Windows 10 cannot add PIN on domain pc /laptop: Hi Huys, The option to set a pin is greyed out on windows 10 desktop/laptop that is joined to a domain. I have a group policy set that allows the use of biometrics and turn on convenience pin sign in. Picture password works fine which is strange to me. Thanks,...
  7. I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password

I remember pin but not password.. and to add microsoft account i need password: I kept a password first to activate fingerprint. But later to give my lappy to my friends, I ket a pin and told him that and eventually, I recognized that I forgot the password. now to add Microsoft account I need to enter the windows password. By the way, I am using...
  8. No Pin Generated to add Bluetooth Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Pin Generated to add Bluetooth Keyboard: Using Windows 10. Under Settings> Devices> Bluetooth & other devices> I set the keyboard to connect and clicked "+ Add Bluetooth or other device (and confirmed that the Bluetooth software switch just below was toggled to On. A PIN is not presented. All I see in the Add a...
  9. cant add pin to win 10

cant add pin to win 10: after i updated my pc to the current win 10 update my pin stopped working and when i go to set one up its just asks me for a pin and nothing happens [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot add pin after update - asks for old pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add pin after update - asks for old pin: I recently installed the following updates: 1) Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 2) 2018-07 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4338832) Before the update I had a pin set that I used to login with. After...