Windows 10: Pin Add

Discus and support Pin Add in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried many times to set my pin. I set up my Pin in Pin addition dialogue box, but when I sign out. in sign in window again it ask password not pin.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrakashRanjan2, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Pin Add

I tried many times to set my pin. I set up my Pin in Pin addition dialogue box, but when I sign out. in sign in window again it ask password not pin. Pin is not set successfully.

:)

PrakashRanjan2, Dec 30, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 30, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

Pin Add

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Pin Add

1. Pin Add - Similar Threads - Pin Add

2. Why when I add a security key on an account, Windows asks me to add a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I add a security key on an account, Windows asks me to add a pin.: When I add a security key to an account like Google or Microsoft, it asks me to add a pin to it when I don't want to, How do you fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-add-a-security-key-on-an-account/aad262ad-0564-41a1-83b4-b8ea81d85f5e
  3. Why when I add a security key on an account, Windows asks me to add a pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when I add a security key on an account, Windows asks me to add a pin.: When I add a security key to an account like Google or Microsoft, it asks me to add a pin to it when I don't want to, How do you fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-add-a-security-key-on-an-account/aad262ad-0564-41a1-83b4-b8ea81d85f5e
  4. Unable to add new PIN after new motherboard installed Win 10

Unable to add new PIN after new motherboard installed Win 10: I just had a new motherboard professionally updated by Dell. Windows 10. I had bitlocker on, and have the correct recovery key. Once installed, I had to set up a new login PIN, however, after successfully adding it, when I went to set up the fingerprint, the PIN disappeared....
  5. Unable to add new PIN after new motherboard installed Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to add new PIN after new motherboard installed Win 10: I just had a new motherboard professionally updated by Dell. Windows 10. I had bitlocker on, and have the correct recovery key. Once installed, I had to set up a new login PIN, however, after successfully adding it, when I went to set up the fingerprint, the PIN disappeared....
  6. Unable to add new PIN after new motherboard installed Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Add a PIN via PIN Add it does not launch the Windows Security windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a PIN via PIN Add it does not launch the Windows Security windows: Hi, we have a problem, when we try to add a PIN via 'Sign in Opptions> Pin ADD' it does not launch the Windows Security windows to "First verify your account password". In Task Managet>Processes it fails s to launch the pinenrollmentbroaker.exe. This only happens when we...
  8. Add a PIN via PIN Add it does not launch the Windows Security windows

Add a PIN via PIN Add it does not launch the Windows Security windows: Hi, we have a problem, when we try to add a PIN via 'Sign in Opptions> Pin ADD' it does not launch the Windows Security windows to "First verify your account password". In Task Managet>Processes it fails s to launch the pinenrollmentbroaker.exe. This only happens when we...
  9. Add a PIN via PIN Add it does not launch the Windows Security windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. How do I add a Microsoft Account to Windows without using my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a Microsoft Account to Windows without using my PIN: I want to add multiple microsoft accounts to my Windows 11 so I could play minecraft with different accounts, but when I add a new account, it forces me to setup Windows Hello or verify my PIN, this pisses me off a lot, I haven't been getting any sleep because of this. PLEASE...