Windows 10: Pin box not appearing!

Discus and support Pin box not appearing! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc was working great last night but the taskbar was not disappearing when I was in full screen. After that I restarted the pc but after swiping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaienabzanx, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Pin box not appearing!

My pc was working great last night but the taskbar was not disappearing when I was in full screen. After that I restarted the pc but after swiping up to enter my pin, the pinbox does not show up and after 30 seconds it gets back to the default baclground which shows time and date.

So after getting into advanced options. Sfc scannow does not work. Startup repair could not repair the pc. And all other option run into error (system lacking network drivers - netstart). Also in safe mode the pinbox does not appear and unkown hard error prompts up in safe mode. So i tried to reinstall windows but after all i get is a black screen after booting from cd. What should I do?

submitted by /u/jaienabzanx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaienabzanx, Nov 6, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Pin box not appearing!

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Pin box not appearing!

1. Pin box not appearing! - Similar Threads - Pin box appearing

2. white box that appears in the corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box that appears in the corner: Split from this thread. Hi how too get rid of a white box that appears in the corner of your asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-that-appears-in-the-corner/fe99f73d-dab2-4ba5-bdb7-adeb2a6c0cea
  3. black box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  4. black box appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  5. A grey box appears and then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A grey box appears and then disappears: For a couple of days I am getting this but...here how it goes....Whenever I try to sign in anywhere outside of the Microsoft store, I get grey box which disappears very quickly.Whenever I try to login in XBOX, MINECRAFT, XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION it just shows a grey box which...
  6. Mouse box selection not appearing

Mouse box selection not appearing: When i hold my mouse and move it somewhere else on the desktop it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-box-selection-not-appearing/7a96e602-07a4-42a2-9e5f-7c01c0560b94
  7. Windows hello pin dialog box is not appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello pin dialog box is not appearing: hi, when trying to register my fingerprint and it asks me for a pin, it will not show the dialog box where it asks me to make a pin my specs of my PC if it helps is: intel core i5-3230m @ 2.60Ghz 6GB RAM Windows 10 home N edition version is 1903 my OS build is...
  8. Log in Box doesn't appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in Box doesn't appear: Hello, when I'm starting my Windows 10 Pc, all shine to be ok, but when I want to write my password ,the log in box doesn't appear. I saw that I'm not alone having this problem, and I tried the methods of the other answers but it hasn't help me. So what can I do? [moved...
  9. Login screen and pin-box donot appear

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen and pin-box donot appear: Hello, I have a custom built desktop PC running on windows 10. I was using it and I got a notification saying I needed to restart so that my drive can get repaired. I continued my work on the pc and forgot about the message, shutting it down normally after using it....
  10. Object in black box appeared

Object in black box appeared: I now have an object in the upper left corner of my screen. I can't move it. I get nothing if I right click it. It looks like a vertical stipe with some white at the top and then mostly red with 100% below it - all on a black box. How do I get rid of this?...