Windows 10: PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod

Discus and support PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to connect my air pods to my Windows 10 Dell pc. The instructions say to open your air pod lid, press the button to pair while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarchRelated, May 7, 2019.

1. PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod

Hello,

I am trying to connect my air pods to my Windows 10 Dell pc. The instructions say to open your air pod lid, press the button to pair while simultaneously adding and pairing "Bluetooth & other devices" to your pc so that it is discoverable. A this point when it ties to connect, the PC asks for a PIN code. I have tried the following:

passcode and my personal 4 digit iPhone code

:)

MarchRelated, May 7, 2019
  2. JBF56 Win User

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

JBF56, May 7, 2019
  3. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, May 7, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GooglePIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, May 7, 2019
Thema:

PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod

1. PIN code for blurtooth connection to PC from airpod - Similar Threads - PIN code blurtooth

2. Airpods Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Not Connecting: When trying to connect my airpods to Windows 10, the airpods come up as headphones rather than airpods like they would before, then continue to say connecting for ages. It gets stuck there, I've paired them before. I've updated all my drivers and all, but I cant seem to get...
  3. Airpods Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Not Connecting: When trying to connect my airpods to Windows 10, the airpods come up as headphones rather than airpods like they would before, then continue to say connecting for ages. It gets stuck there, I've paired them before. I've updated all my drivers and all, but I cant seem to get...
  4. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  5. how to connect airpods to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect airpods to my pc: ok so i have a windows 10 pc and ive spent ages trying to make my airpods connect to my pc but when i go to the add devices section and start a search i dont have it coming up at all, ive tried to turn everyone in my houses bluetooth, turning my bluetooth on then back on but...
  6. blurtooth connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blurtooth connection problem: I am not able to connect to my Bluetooth device the Bluetooth turn on button just doesn't just doesn't show up anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurtooth-connection-problem/fc2c7141-b993-4d02-844a-6c8e6bd06113
  7. AirPod Connection

AirPod Connection: I have a Dell Inspiron 17R and I am trying to get my air pods to connect with the bluetooth so I can listen to what is on the computer. Anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpod-connection/c6d95867-fe29-42db-87d0-47321b352820
  8. Airpods not connecting

Airpods not connecting: Hi My airpods continue to drop audio everytime I watch a youtube video and I have tried everything from reseting my computer to device manager settings and to sound control panel I have tried every single damn thing and to make sure it wasnt my airpods I even tested another...
  9. Connecting airpods

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting airpods: My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good computer and its...
  10. airpods not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    airpods not connecting: Every time I try connecting my AirPods to my computer it says "driver unavailable", I checked the device manager and the "microsoft_hfp_audio_device_97 was not working, I tried updating the driver but that didn't work and I also tried reinstalling it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. peloton airpods pin code list