Windows 10: PIN code issue

Discus and support PIN code issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dears , Kindly need your assistance in this issue Thanks [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Makary Kirolos, Nov 12, 2020.

1. PIN code issue

Dears ,

Kindly need your assistance in this issue

Thanks

PIN code issue [​IMG]

:)

Makary Kirolos, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

pin code sign in

Hi Theresa,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted file in your system. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern and provide an immediate resolution. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Are you using the administrator account to create a pin code?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by
    Dennis Mop from Microsoft
    on this
    thread
    on deleting the NGC folder using an administrator account and see if you'll be able to set up a pin afterwards.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

PIN code issue

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

PIN code issue

1. PIN code issue - Similar Threads - PIN code issue

2. Pin code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin code: my issue started 3 days ago, when the pin code for accessing my pc stopped working, I’m getting a note” sign in option is disabled because of repeated shutdowns and that I need to wait 2 h for trying again”, never worked , Iv tried “forgot my pin” never got the recovery code...
  3. Windows PIN code issue 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows PIN code issue 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005: Hello, when trying to connect on windows, I have an 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005 with a prompt to configure again my PIN code. When I configure the PIN code again, it does not solve the problem. The only way to go I found is to restart the computer and then,...
  4. Windows PIN code issue 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PIN code issue 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005: Hello, when trying to connect on windows, I have an 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005 with a prompt to configure again my PIN code. When I configure the PIN code again, it does not solve the problem. The only way to go I found is to restart the computer and then,...
  5. Windows PIN code issue 0xc000006D error code, sub-code 0xc0070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pin code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin code: Hi anyone that is reading this! I have an issue with my Windows settings. So I wanted to just do a new password, but when I got in windows settings, I saw that my Pin code was blocked and I couldn't change it. Because the organization My school wasn't letting me. And I...
  7. Pin code?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin code?: Hello windows 10 startup how can I get rid of forgotten pin code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-code/d35885d7-50b6-49ad-b0c0-0c2a43bded15
  8. Pin code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin code: Says I have to change my pin code but I dont know how so now I'm locked out of my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-code/1416653f-5d4d-4dc1-9881-f76f24b01f44
  9. pin code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pin code: Hi Group, I'm installing a new copy of windows 10 and I'm prompted to set a pin code. I dont want a pin code. I cant find a way around this. Is there a way I can do this without setting a pin code? I used to enjoy this a lot. Now, it's just a bunch of anger towards MS....
  10. PIN CODE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN CODE: Hello, I cant login with my pic code , the pic code and password option are disable in setting panell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-code/96464e4e-60c5-4453-ae2f-f0bbb79bcb69"