Windows 10: PIN code\Password for opening programs?

Discus and support PIN code\Password for opening programs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open new programs or folders while I'm using the Windows 10 or 11 PCs? Like a special setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed Al-Jubainawi, Jul 9, 2024.

1. PIN code\Password for opening programs?

Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open new programs or folders while I'm using the Windows 10 or 11 PCs? Like a special setting different than when I log in to my windows for the first time? Pin or password when you turn on the PCFor example, if I want to open Google Chrome or Explorer, I click on the shortcut, which would request me or anyone else using my PC to enter the PIN code or password to continue, and only after that does the program open!Is it possible to implement this us

:)

Ahmed Al-Jubainawi, Jul 9, 2024
  2. D_IMAN Win User

PIN code\Password for opening programs

Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open programs?

For example, I want to open Google Chrome or Explorer, I click on the shortcut, enter the PIN code or password, and only after that the program opens!

Is it possible to implement this using the built-in system tools?

D_IMAN, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Jul 9, 2024
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

PIN code\Password for opening programs?

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

PIN code\Password for opening programs?

1. PIN code\Password for opening programs? - Similar Threads - PIN codePassword opening

2. Windows 11 programs pinned to the taskbar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 programs pinned to the taskbar not opening: I was forced to reset Windows a month ago, and after finished to move my back up back in place, some of my pinned taskbar programs didn't have icons they had the blank file icon. I thought that was normal since the icon cache was probably not updated, but that lasted even...
  3. Windows 11 programs pinned to the taskbar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 programs pinned to the taskbar not opening: I was forced to reset Windows a month ago, and after finished to move my back up back in place, some of my pinned taskbar programs didn't have icons they had the blank file icon. I thought that was normal since the icon cache was probably not updated, but that lasted even...
  4. PIN code\Password for opening programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN code\Password for opening programs?: Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open new programs or folders while I'm using the Windows 10 or 11 PCs? Like a special setting different than when I log in to my windows for the first time? Pin or password when you turn on the PCFor example, if I want...
  5. PIN code\Password for opening programs?

PIN code\Password for opening programs?: Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open new programs or folders while I'm using the Windows 10 or 11 PCs? Like a special setting different than when I log in to my windows for the first time? Pin or password when you turn on the PCFor example, if I want...
  6. PIN code\Password for opening programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN code\Password for opening programs: Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open programs? For example, I want to open Google Chrome or Explorer, I click on the shortcut, enter the PIN code or password, and only after that the program opens! Is it possible to implement this using the built-in...
  7. PIN code\Password for opening programs

PIN code\Password for opening programs: Tell me, is it possible to set a password or PIN code to open programs? For example, I want to open Google Chrome or Explorer, I click on the shortcut, enter the PIN code or password, and only after that the program opens! Is it possible to implement this using the built-in...
  8. Programs Not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs Not opening: So I Cant open few programs Task manager, Chrome, Pycharm like by pressing ctrl+shift+esc nothing happens - Taskmanager does work when I run it as administrator - Chrome does not open even if I run it on administrator - Pycharm says "Cant find VR files" I have...
  9. Opening a Program

Opening a Program: Hi there everyone! i have a big problem with my PC When i want to open a program (nonsense diamond(its an exploit for a game)) it runs in task manager but its not showing itself in desktop that means the program not showing!!! how can i fix this. this program is kinda...
  10. Taskbar not showing open programs and pinned icons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not showing open programs and pinned icons missing: Hi All of a sudden, my pinned programmes are no longer showing on my taskbar in Windows 10. The icons are also not showing for programmes currently open so I can't right click to pin. Why has this changed, and how do I revert it back to being able to see programmes on the...