Windows 10: PIn code wrong.

Discus and support PIn code wrong. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday, I installed a copy of Win 10 64bit on the computer that will control the CNC machine. In so doing, I entered my e-mail address in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephCasalino1, Sep 6, 2020.

1. PIn code wrong.

Hi,

Yesterday, I installed a copy of Win 10 64bit on the computer that will control the CNC machine. In so doing, I entered my e-mail address in correctly when I registered the software. Today, I attempted to log in on that computer. I unfortunately, I lost my pin on that machine and when I try to retrieve it, because I put in the wrong e-mail address, it is sending the code to wrong e-mail address. When I go onto my Microsoft account I can see the new machine. How do I go about correcting that e-mail address problem?

Thanks,

Joe

:)

JosephCasalino1, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

PIn code wrong.

pin code sign in

Hi Theresa,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted file in your system. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern and provide an immediate resolution. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Are you using the administrator account to create a pin code?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by
    Dennis Mop from Microsoft
    on this
    thread
    on deleting the NGC folder using an administrator account and see if you'll be able to set up a pin afterwards.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

PIn code wrong.

1. PIn code wrong. - Similar Threads - PIn code wrong

2. Wrong pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong pin: Na laptopu mi pise da sam krivo unijela loznku ,te su mi zakljucali profil jer sam visr **** unijela istu. U pravljenju profila sam greskom upisala krivi mail . Upisala sam *** Email address is removed for privacy *** umjesto *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Molim...
  3. Wrong pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong pin: Na laptopu mi pise da sam krivo unijela loznku ,te su mi zakljucali profil jer sam visr **** unijela istu. U pravljenju profila sam greskom upisala krivi mail . Upisala sam *** Email address is removed for privacy *** umjesto *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Molim...
  4. Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001: Aaaaas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-pin-something-went-wrong-code0x80284001/1c85e7e1-0a9c-4f2b-afa8-0072eb26fdd5
  5. Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001

Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001: Aaaaas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-in-pin-something-went-wrong-code0x80284001/1c85e7e1-0a9c-4f2b-afa8-0072eb26fdd5
  6. Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001: Hello, every time I open my laptop, there's a 4-digit pin I use to log in. But it starts showing this problem. My legion 5 is only 3 weeks old. I'm unsure if it is because of an update or the laptop itself....
  7. Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001

Log-in Pin - Something went wrong code:0x80284001: Hello, every time I open my laptop, there's a 4-digit pin I use to log in. But it starts showing this problem. My legion 5 is only 3 weeks old. I'm unsure if it is because of an update or the laptop itself....
  8. Entered wrong PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered wrong PIN code: I am new to the PC and Windows world.I bought a new program and it downloaded but I can not install it because i entered the wrong PIN code too many times when I tried to open it. Tried to restart after following the steps for PIN code change. Same message again, enter PIN...
  9. Entered wrong PIN code

Entered wrong PIN code: I am new to the PC and Windows world.I bought a new program and it downloaded but I can not install it because i entered the wrong PIN code too many times when I tried to open it. Tried to restart after following the steps for PIN code change. Same message again, enter PIN...
  10. You have entered the wrong pin code to many times - Bug?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You have entered the wrong pin code to many times - Bug?: Hi,I use the pin code option to log in to Windows. A week ago, for no apparent reason, the login screen started to say that I have entered the wrong pin code to many times. In order to login I have to first enter A1B2C3 as password before entering my pin code. If I do that,...